Optimum Magicae: Ravenhurst University of Magic-OOC

Aww he doesn't want to head to the opening party the Castle is hosting for the night? <3

Huh? I must have forgotten this party or something. I'll return and edit to add in his heading toward the party xD  plus need to edit anyways to take out the error of copying my post and causing a double to occur. 

Huh? I must have forgotten this party or something. I'll return and edit to add in his heading toward the party xD  plus need to edit anyways to take out the error of copying my post and causing a double to occur. 

I'll let you on what's going on <3

So basically what happened so far was that before Ravenhurst opened up, there was a Ball at Hogwarts. The next day was when Ravenhurst opened for the semester where everyone got settled into their dorms and then went on the tour of the castle. Because it's Ravenhurst's grand opening, there will be a hosted party <3.

So, all characters are invited to go to said partyy to get to know everyone, their House mates, people, catch up and whatnot <3.

[whenever the GM comes back, that's when theEvent will take place<3]

I'll let you on what's going on <3

So basically what happened so far was that before Ravenhurst opened up, there was a Ball at Hogwarts. The next day was when Ravenhurst opened for the semester where everyone got settled into their dorms and then went on the tour of the castle. Because it's Ravenhurst's grand opening, there will be a hosted party <3.

So, all characters are invited to go to said partyy to get to know everyone, their House mates, people, catch up and whatnot <3.

[whenever the GM comes back, that's when theEvent will take place<3]

This link is what will helpyou on the upcoming Events @Rain-Maker <3

Ah I see. Thanks for the information and links! :)  I have edited the post and have Pyotr up and moving about.

Ah I see. Thanks for the information and links! :)  I have edited the post and have Pyotr up and moving about.

I was wondering dearie, do you have a skype?

Also, since your character was from Hogwarts

Ronan and Celeste would know of him!

Ronan, however, wouldnt give him the time of day cause he hates muggles. [slytherin]

Celeste, on the other hand, is my free spirited baby and is friends with anyone she talks to <3 [hufflepuff]

Oh I shall be soon. I've been busy lately with Rl but will be adding it tomorrow. 

Ah awesome! Wasn't sure how to get him going socially and such, but cool news. 

Pyotr is familiar with the type, he will likely keep his space until required to otherwise engage Ronan. Celeste on the other hand sounds like a possible character to chat with since she's a free and friendly sort who doesn't mind the muggleborn. (Awesome House too! My second favorite after Ravenclaw)

Oh I shall be soon. I've been busy lately with Rl but will be adding it tomorrow. 

Pyotr is familiar with the type, he will likely keep his space until required to otherwise engage Ronan. Celeste on the other hand sounds like a possible character to chat with since she's a free and friendly sort who doesn't mind the muggleborn. (Awesome House too! My second favorite after Ravenclaw)

Let me know if you'd like to talk to Celeste! I'm figuring out who she should talk to and whatnot at the moment hehehe and how to get your character involved with others too <3

youre fine! I just want you in the loop too! :)

Sounds cool! I am up for some talking with Pyotr, if you find now is a good time for Celeste and Pyotr to talk. Jog the memories a bit from the hogwarts years or something else if you can think of something another idea. 

:)  

Sounds cool! I am up for some talking with Pyotr, if you find now is a good time for Celeste and Pyotr to talk. Jog the memories a bit from the hogwarts years or something else if you can think of something another idea. 

:)  

I'll have apost out for her as soon as possible <3

But, ifyou see any characters that are available when everyone post it up, feel free to interact with them if Celeste isn't up yet <3

Hello everyone! Once again I'm sorry for my unannounced extended absence. Fortunately I'm back and able to fully reengage with my precious Ravenhurst. I'm writing up the opening of the Ball and Rehousing Ceremony as I speak. I just need confirmation that everyone is still here for organisational reasons and so that everyone can be placed in groups for the rehousing challenges. If anyone wants to add or takeaway characters, speak now or forever hold your peace! xD  

A quick recap: All characters are currently stood outside the banquet hall in wait for Prof Ravenhurst to begin the informal party and Rehousing Ceremony in which people can fight to choose another house if they feel they have been misplaced.

Now who is still here, just respond to this post :)

@TheWeirdPhilosopher@Starfish@StarrySkyofLostSouls@Gabriel Leko@Saru@Intoxicated Lover@Volfy@Ritzy@crucialstar

@SaruI'm not sure if I already gave your character a house but he's in Morgana just so you know :)

Ok cool. I think crucialstar had given me a house or I could be remembering wrong, work and rl has been busy lately. But cool Morgana house. Once I am off work here in a two hour time frame I'll be more active in catching up on the forum and rp. (: 

I'm still around and kicking. Just have to finish up on my sheets for the characters new way of doing things. Sadly I've been dealing with a new semester of classes and teaching my own, so my time has been rather limited. I'm barely keeping afloat on things that need doing. I still keep on though. With Thanksgiving break coming up I'll have a break in Winter Court so I'll have more time for other gaming. Dec 1st till Feb 18th though will be a busy time for me. No school, but I'll be hip deep in the main part of Winter Court. 

Oh for when you can see this, I was just reading through your character again and noticed that he was a Ravenclaw at Hogwarts. That means he would know my character Lysander and I feel like they would clash haha also Pyotr is really similar to my character Midas. I'm not sure whether they'd be friends since Midas doesn't like having too many friends, but I think he would respect him. He was a Gryffindor at school so they would have known each other. I think I have a few characters who would like Pyotr, Just bouncing around ideas since most of us have been informally shipping characters as friends and such lol @Saru

Users who are viewing this thread

Back