• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Opposites Attract!

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Hey everyone. Are you guys sick of me posting partner search threads yet? Lmao, I can only bump the old ones so many times before I start craving something new. With that being said, here we go again. This one's gonna be simple, and probably not very pretty! But oh well.

Here's my basic info that you need to know:

- I only write mxf, I'm sorry!!!!!
- I enjoy playing male and female characters, I don't have a preference.
- I love doubling up on main characters and will cry tears of joy if you do as well.
- I write an absolute minimum of two to three paragraphs. I'm capable of many many more. One liners don't fly with me. I don't require you to write a certain amount, just put effort into your posts and I'll do the same. :)
- I love all different time settings, whether it be medieval or modern. Doesn't matter to me!
- If we RP together let's attempt to be friends. Friends are cool.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Opposites Attract
Two people, completely different from each other get stuck in a situation where they're forced to endure each other. Despite the fact that they despise each other, something else starts to form. This weird tension that begins slowly developing romantically. We'll call it a love/hate type of relationship. I'd love to hear any plots relating to this.

Pairings Related to This

Grumpy Pessimist x Happy Optimist**pls*
Grumpy Pessimist x Grumpy Pessimist
Nerdy/Smart x Popular/Preppy
Pincess/Prince x Commoner/Castle Staff**pls*
Terminally Ill x Doctor
Boss x Secretary
Roommate x Roommate

I think you guys get the gist! Feel free to PM me with any ideas or we'll plot something up together.

Is a sucker for romance.

I'm interested, prefer medieval fantasy but can work with whatever ya throw at me. Prefer to write female characters. Minimum of three works for me.

Hit me up in PM if you wanna work something out!

Hello! I'm interested in this in general! Haha, I'd be up for the royal x castle staff, nerdy/smart x popular/preppy. ^^ I also have an idea of my own if you'd like to hear it!

Hello! I'm interested in this in general! Haha, I'd be up for the royal x castle staff, nerdy/smart x popular/preppy. ^^ I also have an idea of my own if you'd like to hear it!
I'd love to hear your idea! Send a PM my way :)

Xylona Xylona I might have a plot for Opposites Attract, if you're alright with RPs with superpowers and some supernatural elements... PM me? Or I could PM you, lmao, not a problem either way...

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Are you guys sick of me posting partner search threads yet? Lmao, I can only bump the old ones so many times before I start craving something new. With that being said, here we go again. This one's gonna be simple, and probably not very pretty! But oh well.

Here's my basic info that you need to know:

- I only write mxf, I'm sorry!!!!!
- I enjoy playing male and female characters, I don't have a preference.
- I love doubling up on main characters and will cry tears of joy if you do as well.
- I write an absolute minimum of two to three paragraphs. I'm capable of many many more. One liners don't fly with me. I don't require you to write a certain amount, just put effort into your posts and I'll do the same. :)
- I love all different time settings, whether it be medieval or modern. Doesn't matter to me!
- If we RP together let's attempt to be friends. Friends are cool.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Opposites Attract
Two people, completely different from each other get stuck in a situation where they're forced to endure each other. Despite the fact that they despise each other, something else starts to form. This weird tension that begins slowly developing romantically. We'll call it a love/hate type of relationship. I'd love to hear any plots relating to this.

Pairings Related to This

Grumpy Pessimist x Happy Optimist**pls*
Grumpy Pessimist x Grumpy Pessimist
Nerdy/Smart x Popular/Preppy
Pincess/Prince x Commoner/Castle Staff**pls*
Terminally Ill x Doctor
Boss x Secretary
Roommate x Roommate

I think you guys get the gist! Feel free to PM me with any ideas or we'll plot something up together.
Sounds cool! Do you have discord?

How about a Pretty female nerd and a popular jock nerd, and one doesn't want the other to know they are a nerd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back