• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Operation: Unicorn

OPERATION​
U N I C O R N

Euroky Low-Emission Infectious Disease (ELID). A disease that has been proven to be lethal, both to infected and non-infected. Developing a cure to this pandemic has proven to be excruciatingly difficult, with the infected having a tendency to mutate and go rabid.

And with the severe lack of manpower worldwide, it is expected that this predicament will last longer than any other disease the world has ever known - perhaps even outlasting the last remnants of humankind itself.

You, along with several others, were dispatched to work at a research facility, that has reported several instances of a breakthrough - signalling that a cure is finally within humanity's grasp.

The question is, will it succeed? Or will it fail like many others before it?

With the new features online, and after seeing some semblance of activity once more in the Quests section, I've decided to make one myself.

This quest takes place in a dark future - 206X, where the third world war has greatly humbled humanity and made a decent chunk of the world to ruin, after all, those technological developments in warfare were always going to end up terribly, one way or another.

Interested? Let me know by posting!
Once enough interest has been garnered, this quest will be started.

Definitely interested! I’d like to see this world created and see how the research mechanics will play a part, if at all. :)

It's been a while since I've participated in one of these - count me interested as well. Just gotta wait for someone else to come up with a decent name, I'm terrible with those...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back