• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Operation: Colony Salvage - OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Could I talk ya into adding a new alien species? I got everything you'd need writing and detail wise

Yep, just waiting to sort out new species with Commander before finishing up my char.

What's going on? Work has been a killer.

New alien species? Sure, lemme see. I'll try to be a bit more attentive, from now on

What's going on? Work has been a killer.

New alien species? Sure, lemme see. I'll try to be a bit more attentive, from now on
I got a stiched together incomplete google doc I could show you

First draft of the Globe Map. I'm not the best at this, and I do intend to add more, including a subterrainean map. I've mostly conducted maps for Fantasy settings. I know in a futuristic setting a planet ought to be far more settled, even for a planet rich in everything (including agriculture). I'll try to add more onto this. I could flavor it as planetary scans revealing points of interest, I suppose.

Attachments

• Nurita.jpg
    Nurita.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Yeah jut got surprisingly busy. Should make a CS soon

we still on for this RP?
I am still here. I am a rather busy fellow and I'm expected to pull overtime this coming September. Once I can get the more detailed map finished I will post the first planetside operation. In the meantime, feel free to keep posting in Darkness My Old Friend.

Omg y'all I am so sorry- the start of the semester is crazy and I completely forgot about this x.x I will try to get a post up in the bar by the end of the week.

Happy to announce that I've finally gotten this started. I hope this opening post is to everyone's liking. If it is not, do let me know.

Happy to announce that I've finally gotten this started. I hope this opening post is to everyone's liking. If it is not, do let me know.
ill hopefully have a post in there up by the end of the week.

TheCommoner TheCommoner any rules on post order or rate? I'm gonna refrain from posting a second time until after everyone that's participating gets one up since that's what im used to

yea, I'm probably out, I just don't really have the energy for this anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back