• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Operation: Colony Salvage - OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Re-reading the current CSes, got some ideas percolating, but I haven't fully decided yet. Are we allowed more than one character?

Splendid. I shall try not to go overboard, but hope to have at least the start of something up by tomorrow if craziness does not resume 🤞

Okay, I have good news and bad news. The good news is yesterday I took some time to nail down character concepts, FCs, and the code I'll be using. The bad news? I got caught up in work for two other RPs today, so filling out my CSes got delayed again xD But there has been progress! ;P

All right, my gals are finally up. Terribly sorry for how long that took- hope you all like them and they'll fit in well with the rest of the team. I'll try to have a barside post up for them soon.

ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Hey, what if Qira and Excelsus already knew each other because they were trainee Dragon Knights together? Maybe Excelsus admired her parents and older sister, but was always taunting Qira about how she wasn't as good as them and never would be, and how she wasn't as good as him either (since they specialize in the same kind of Biomancy, they sorta would've been direct rivals). It could be so much fun to have an antagonistic/rivalry-type dynamic within the group; whaddya think? ^^

ThatWhichShouldBe ThatWhichShouldBe Hey, what if Qira and Excelsus already knew each other because they were trainee Dragon Knights together? Maybe Excelsus admired her parents and older sister, but was always taunting Qira about how she wasn't as good as them and never would be, and how she wasn't as good as him either (since they specialize in the same kind of Biomancy, they sorta would've been direct rivals). It could be so much fun to have an antagonistic/rivalry-type dynamic within the group; whaddya think? ^^
Excelsus isn't really the taunting type; he would be unimaginably smug and pretty annoying though

more the "obliviously offensive" type than actively antagonistic

Excelsus isn't really the taunting type; he would be unimaginably smug and pretty annoying though

more the "obliviously offensive" type than actively antagonistic
Well that's less fun but still enjoyably antagonistic either way, I suppose. What do you think his relationship with Kira is likely to be like?

Just finished collecting up some music that I feel Flame would listen to while he worked. A lot of it is rock and fast paced songs because he would most of the time be breaking/smashing things, but there are some normally paced things in there as well for a breather. Put it in the CS as a Spotify link.

Hope I interpreted that bit of the character sheet right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back