• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Open] Warriors: Coming Storm (OC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Of course! Whoever wants Ashclaw as a mentor just claim him and let me know Haha, Shortwhisker doesn't seem like the type to have an apprentice due to his antisocial behavior but I may be able to make an exception if someone is in dire need 😁 NyxNightmare NyxNightmare AlienLover AlienLover

Tasteless Tasteless If Ashclaw or Shortwhisker could apprentice Mudpaw, that'd be excellent!

On the one hand, Ashclaw and Mudpaw would have an interesting dynamic since Mudpaw is pretty similar to his brother, but Ashclaw doesn't blame him for his mother's death, obviously.

Then Shortwhisker and Mudpaw would probably get along great or be super awkward due to the fact they're, again, pretty similar and share the same insecurities for the most part

Thoughts?

Tasteless Tasteless I actually think Ashclaw and Mudpaw would make an interesting dynamic. But I just like putting opposites together and watching the fire burn lol. Sometimes I like to make my characters suffer by putting them in awkward situations.
I think it would be rather cute if Shortwhisker had an apprentice like Foxstar wanted to help him face his fears or thought it would help him feel more accepted in the clan. But, don't want to force anyone on anything. If you aren't down for it, I'mma ask you AlienLover AlienLover since I just realized you also made a new warrior. I don't want to like...claim anyone if they don't really want to do it lol

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Once he's accepted, I think Boulderseed would love to be a mentor! I based him off being fatherly and overprotective and wise, so I think he's perfect mentor material ^~^

Yeah, I feel like Ashclaw and Mudpaw could have some drama, some fluff, some angst, and just the whole package. They could even have a cliche argument where Ashclaw accidentally calls him Shortwhisker instead :')

I just realized both Scorchpaw and Boulderseed both have the same sense of humor, which is none lmao They're a perfect match

Sorry about my absence everyone! I got distracted by beating Monster Hunter World and work has been pretty hectic with a bunch of new stuff we've been getting this past week. I'll be catching up and working on posts now though.

Name:
Mudpaw

tumblr_ob6ritsoIK1u34fyoo9_1280.png

Clan Rank:
Apprentice

Clan Specialty:
Speed

Personality:
-Quick-Thinker: Very important when running full speed, he's able to make decisions quickly and effectively without any hesitation
-Observant: Constantly aware of his surroundings and environment, notices the little things, and usually the first to know when something is wrong
-Generous: If the prey pile doesn't have enough food for everyone, he'll choose not to eat
-Obedient: Usually listens to orders and instruction without question, will take lots of convincing to disobey either the code or Foxstar
-Self-Conscious: Doesn't like too much attention on himself or being the center of attention, avoids public speaking
-Insecure: Not very big or muscular, and he knows it. Mud can't help but wish he could be a larger and more attractive tom
-Socially Awkward: Due to his insecurity, often makes bad jokes at the wrong times and either doesn't know when he's being flirted with or when he does, he has no clue what to do and may just run away
-Impulsive: While he does think quickly, doesn't necessarily mean it'll be the best decision

Brief History:
Mudpaw, while he doesn't look all that special, is exceptional at one thing. Running. He was always the victor in a game of tag as a kit and is as fast as many of the apprentices. Mudpaw can be seen zipping across the mountainous terrain like it was a open field. His speed proves to have many advantages, like being able to hunt better and while he isn't a hard hitter in combat, he's able to land many hits and is very good at avoiding getting hit himself.

But throughout his life, he often noticed how much praise the big, strong toms of the clan got. While he was equally as talented as them, he didn't get quite as much recognition for it. This coupled with what he considers a plain appearance, made him become very socially awkward and with a lack of self-confidence. The idea of getting a mate feels like a distant thing that he can run all he wants towards but will be the one thing he never quite catches. Doesn’t stop him from dreaming of getting a mate, even if he doesn’t really see himself getting over his anxiety or nerves enough to actually achieve it

Miscellaneous Information:
-Talks pretty quickly, you gotta pay extra attention when he speaks
-Has one sibling
-Has pretty good endurance as well
-Super long legs, somewhat lanky​
Name:
Boulderseed

View attachment 544833

Clan Rank:
Warrior

Clan Specialty:
Teaching & Fighting

Personality:
-Family-Oriented: Loves his sister Halfstep and anyone else he considers family dearly, and would do absolutely anything for them. He will put them first, even before the clan. Soft spot for kits
-Caring: Will constantly check up on his friends and Halfstep, making sure everything is okay. Somewhat paternal in that sense
-Prepared: Has a plan for almost any danger or threat, rarely caught by surprise by most situations that others might be. Will also take every possible precaution before doing anything dangerous and will always think something through before doing things. A very wise tom
-Serious: Not a big sense of humor, straight to business. Can loosen up occasionally and this doesn't mean he isn't heartfelt or unemotional, he just isn't very playful
-Cautious: Constantly aware of surroundings, checking for possible risks and dangers at all times
-Over-Protective: Already lost one sibling, doesn't want to lose another. Boulderseed doesn't want Halfstep in any kind of danger and will prevent it at all costs. If Foxstar tried to suggest it, he would argue with him about it. If he becomes really close to another cat, the same would likely be the case
-Cautious: To the point where if there’s more cons than pros, he won’t do it or will try not to let his family do it, no matter how good those pros may be
-Brooding: Still not really over the death of his brother, if that’s not already evident

Brief History:
Boulderseed used to be super carefree and playful in his youth, who threw caution into the wind and never thought anything through. Throughout his kithood and early apprenticeship, he would pull pranks with as well as on his brother, Loudpaw, and tease his sister. Loudpaw and Boulderseed, or Boulderpaw at the time, were inseparable and the two biggest troublemakers in the clan.

This all changed when one day, while the two brothers were supposed to be hunting and were fooling around instead. Loudpaw was trying to show off how much braver he was by climbing up the highest ledge that was near them at the time and at first, things were fine. While Loudpaw was jokingly teasing Boulderpaw, the ledge suddenly collapsed as it was unable to support the young tom’s weight and it sent him tumbling down the mountain side while Boulderpaw could only watch in horror. The fall would prove to be fatal. This event would forever change the grey tom and shaped his future identity. While it made him more responsible and made him think before doing, it made him fearful of the same thing happening to the cats he loves and not want to take any risks

Notable Relationship(s):
-Halfstep: Sister & Littermate, Alive @LostWhispers
-Loudpaw: Brother & Littermate, Deceased

Miscellaneous Information:
-Got the suffix Seed because he had changed dramatically from when he was an apprentice to when he became a warrior, like a seed turning into a plant
-Blames himself for the death of Loudpaw
-Got the prefix Boulder due to his size
-Loudpaw got his prefix because as a kit, he never would shut up. This was true throughout his life as well
-All three siblings had the same yellow eyes

Both accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back