• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Open] Warriors: Coming Storm (OC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ashclaw
View attachment 541989
*Description: AshClaw is a large Tom, his fur is ash gray with black stripes on his forehead, shoulders and down his back. His eyes are amber, and he has large fangs on his upper jaw. He has broad shoulders, with heavy paws. His tail, flanks and ears are riddled with scars from previous battles.
Clan Rank: Warrior
Clan Specialty: Fighting/Battle
Personality: AshClaw is a brave Tom, often standing up for others and those who are to weak to defend themselves. He is kind hearted and rarely gets agitated enough to want to settle a disagreement with a fight.
While he is an incredibly talented fighter, he doesn't enjoy harming others but will protect his clans and those he cares for to the best of his abilities.
He can be possessive and protective of cats he cares for, and will put himself in harm's way to protect them. He desires a family, and hope's for kits to raise in the future.
Brief History: AshClaw was the first born of his litter, he was favored by his father who was also a valued fighter while he was alive. His mother was a typical she-cat, who was kind and gentle with her kits.
Sadly, AshClaw and his brother ShortWhisker were the only two kits to live to become adults, the rest of the litter fell ill during their first winter, and it claimed their lives.
AshClaws mother was stricken with grief, and would lash out at any cat who she felt was a danger to her last two living kits, she was fiercely protective until her final day.
AshClaw was just an apprentice when his mother died, she was killed by a fox that had ambushed Ashclaw and ShortWhisker while they were training in the forest.
He and his brother were named Warriors soon after their mother died, yet it seemed like nothing could satisfy their grieving father. Their father was formally a valuable warrior, but was driven to kill the fox that had killed his mate.
About five moons later, their father set out to find the fox. Ashclaw was unaware of his father's personal mission, until ShortWhisker informed him that their father was missing. Desperate to find and help their aging father, Ashclaw set out with a patrol to find his father. They found his father battling the fox, Ashclaw fought hard to protect his father, but in the end his father was also killed by the fox before the cats could drive the fox out of the territory for good.
In his final moments, Ashclaws father praised his son highly, something he had never done before.
Ashclaw frequently thinks of his father's final words, and lives to fill his father's prints within the clan.
*Notable Relationship(s): ShortWhisker is his littermate
*Miscellaneous Information: Ashclaw silently blames Shortwhisker for their mother's untimely death.

Shortwhisker
View attachment 542109
*Description: Shortwhisker is a small Tom, short and dainty similar to a small she-cat. His pelt is tortoiseshell and his eyes are a dazzling emerald. He has relatively no scars on his body, and he doesn't typically engage in fights.
Clan Rank: Warrior
Clan Specialty: Hunting
Personality: Shortwhisker is a reserved Tom, not typically engaging in conversation as he is awkward and is unsure how to act in social situations. While he is awkward in social settings, Shortwhisker is a talented hunter and tracker.
He lives in the shadow of his brother, watching his brother be confident and achieve what Shortwhisker never could even dream of. He wishes to be more like his littermate but when he tries he just brutally fails.
Brief History: Shortwhisker was the final born kit, and was the runt. He watched his father favor Ashclaw, and found comfort in their mother when he was sad or scared. Their mother always knew what to say when he was afraid, and she gave him confidence.
When Shortwhisker and Ashclaw were apprentices, their were training with their mentors in the forest when a fox ambushed them. Their mother heard the commotion as the mentors struggled to protect Shortwhisker and Ashclaw, and came to help.
Ashclaw and his mentor were able to climb a tree to safety, yet when it came to Shortwhisker he was afraid to climb the tree, and was unable to successfully climb the tree. Their mother jumped down to help him, and ended up begging brutally mauled by the fox right in front of Shortwhisker.
Soon after Shortwhisker and Ashclaw were named warriors, and when Ashclaw went out with a patrol to find their father, Shortwhisker couldn't muster the courage to join them. He stayed back, and was devastated when the patrol returned with their deceased father.
Shortwhisker has been reserved since then, really only truly speaking to Ashclaw, who he feels holds resentment for when their mother died.
*Notable Relationship(s): Ashclaw is his littermate
*Miscellaneous Information: Shortwhisker blames himself for his deceased parents, yet will never admit it.​
Accepted!

• Honeypaw
    lJhopxL.jpg
    Name: Honeypaw
    Defining Features: Relatively small size, fluffy fur, soft voice
    Clan Specialty: Tracking (strong sense of smell)
    Notable Relationships: Beepaw (brother)

Personality:

(+) Kindhearted: Honeypaw has a reputation for being a sweet, sympathetic member of Summit Clan. She does what she thinks is best for others, and rarely has anything mean to say. Honeypaw always thinks about the feelings of her clanmates, and tries to be kind regardless of the circumstances.
    (+) Loyal: Honeypaw's highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of Summit Clan. She would, without hesitation, die if it meant protecting her clanmates. She always has Summit Clan's best interests in mind, and tries to be the most helpful clan member possible.
    (+) Hardworking: As a relatively new apprentice, Honeypaw knows she has much to learn before she can become a warrior. She takes on her training with enthusiasm, even if she doesn't like some parts of it. She works hard to grasp new hunting techniques or fighting moves, and isn't one to slack off.

(-) Indecisive: Honeypaw is thoughtful, sometimes to a fault. She struggles to make rapid decisions, and her hesitation can get her into trouble. She especially struggles under pressure, tending to panic instead of making an effective choice.
    (-) Meek: All of Honeypaw's empathy and politeness make her rather submissive. She shies away from personal conflict, and often obeys orders without much question or thought. She is reluctant to stand up for herself or others, even if she's aware of any mistreatment.
    (-) Insecure: Honeypaw is often overwhelmed by a lack of self-importance. Her accomplishments never feel like enough, and she can be overly harsh with herself. She cares very little about her own care wellbeing, and because of this, she frequently overexerts herself (both physically and emotionally).

(=) Traditionalist: Honeypaw puts a great deal of faith in Star Clan and the warrior code. She believes that rules are rules, and is reluctant to see any change in usual clan practices. She obeys these rules and practices without question, and thinks poorly of those who don't.
    (=) Private: For all the consideration she has of others' feelings, Honeypaw is somewhat reluctant to share her own. This isn't necessarily out of fear or shyness, but rather a preference for handling them herself.
    (=) Introverted: As much as Honeypaw enjoys being around her clanmates, she often finds herself needing some quiet time to herself. She prefers smaller, more intimate groups to crowds, and is unafraid of solitude.

Biography:

Honeypaw grew up with a rowdy, mischievous brother who found himself in trouble more often than not. Their mother, a stern but ultimately kind she-cat, would frequently scold him as Honeypaw watched. As such, she grew up with a healthy fear of rule-breaking; she also became something of a safe space for her sibling, who she would always comfort after their mother's harsh words. Because of her sibling's rambunctious behavior-compared with her own obedience-Honeypaw's mother didn't pay her much attention. After all, she wasn't the one who needed to be disciplined. So, Honeypaw became more of an observer and a listener, rather than a typical troublesome kit. Her mother always expected the best out of her, holding her to a much higher standard than her brother. Once she became an apprentice, Honeypaw found her chance to meet this standard, having the same expectations for herself that her mother does.

5155.jpg

5616.jpg

"I just want my best to be good enough."

codedbycrucialstar
Accepted!

Alright everyone, just going to mention some last minute info that's needed. Other than what I'm going to mention, everything is ready. I'm working on the intro post(s) as you read this so hopefully things run smoothly as we progress. NyxNightmare NyxNightmare LostWhispers LostWhispers AlienLover AlienLover Tasteless Tasteless Shadeflare123 Shadeflare123

Apprentices and Their Mentors Listing
Sootpaw DVationz DVationz paired with Duckstream AlienLover AlienLover
Honeypaw Shadeflare123 Shadeflare123 not paired
Beepaw Shadeflare123 Shadeflare123 not paired

Anyone interested in pairing may do so as long as both parties agree. That being said, Foxstar is open for an apprentice should you want either to be paired with him Shadeflare123 Shadeflare123

Secondly, the deputy role is yet unfilled. Those of you interested please notify me and I'll pm you shortly with a few short questions. This is for story purposes.

DVationz DVationz I think Foxstar would make a great mentor for Honeypaw. It's align really well with the narrative I'm going for with her and Beepaw, and I think they'd have an interesting dynamic.

LostWhispers LostWhispers Would you be interested in having Halfstep mentor Beepaw? They've both kind of got the "showing up their sibling(s)" thing going on, which might be a compelling reason as to why she'd be given Beepaw as an apprentice in the first place. Just an idea, totally up to you!

DVationz DVationz I think Foxstar would make a great mentor for Honeypaw. It's align really well with the narrative I'm going for with her and Beepaw, and I think they'd have an interesting dynamic.

LostWhispers LostWhispers Would you be interested in having Halfstep mentor Beepaw? They've both kind of got the "showing up their sibling(s)" thing going on, which might be a compelling reason as to why she'd be given Beepaw as an apprentice in the first place. Just an idea, totally up to you!
Cool deal. Should be a fun experience.

Name: Willowfrost
View attachment 542688

Clan rank: Deputy
Clan speciality: Adept fighting skills

Personality: She is very kind and loving towards everyone in the clan. She is fiercely loyal to the warrior code and to her clan mates and would happily die for them if it would mean they were safe. She also has a natural positive attitude, good at lifting up the clans spirits if they are ever losing hope. She is also a very good listener, and is very approachable, she is willing to listen and help out with any cat's problems. However, she can sometimes be very reckless when it comes to accusations against other clans and battle. Due to her extreme loyalty, she finds it very hard to believe her clan would do anything wrong so she might blame problems on other clans, which can lead to unnecessary battles. Despite her kindheartedness, she relishes in the thrill of a battle and can get very carried away in fights. She often gives into impulse. Willowfrost can also be very possessive and overbearing over her fellow clanmates. She can also be very nosy as she likes to know what is going on which can get quite annoying. She can be very outspoken to a fault if she disagrees with something. Willowfrost can be very persuasive and even manipulative, which helps her out in a leadership role.

Brief History: Willowfrost grew up in a litter of 4 with 1 sister and 2 brothers who she loves dearly. She has a very good relationship with her family and everyone in the clan. As an apprentice she was always practising her battle skills, wanting to be able to defend her clan, but she didn't mind doing the apprentice chores such as fetching moss for the elders, she'd even offer to take over when other apprentices had to do it. This got her into trouble several times but she continued doing it anyway, as she saw it, she needed to serve her clan all she could. Willowpaw (as she was back then) tended to recite the warrior code to herself, even in her sleep, which would often annoy the other apprentices.

Maybe it was her passion for her clanmates and the warrior code that Foxstar to make her deputy, or maybe it was her battle skills, either way, she has always been grateful for this honour and vows not to let him down. Even now she's deputy, she will take care of the elders. She also tries to help out Mistfall with herb organisation. She'll also often check up on the queens in the nursery and check on apprentice's assessments and progress . However, sometimes the cats of Summitclan doubt whether she's fit to be in a leadership role due to how easily she gets carried away.

Miscellaneous Information: She secretly longs for a mate and to have kits of her own.
Accepted. I'm quite interested to see how our leader x deputy dynamic will go.

I’d love to take Beepaw on as an apprentice to Halfstep!

I had an unexpectedly hectic schedule yesterday so I apologize for my lacking replies. I'll get to working on that now.~

Hey guys! So I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to have one of their characters mentor Mudpaw? I aged him down and I think it'd be weird to start rping him without one

If only my new character Sagepelt wasn't so young, it would make a hilarious dynamic to have him apprentice Mudpaw. Since he's very dramatic and a bit of a playboy lol. But he's like a new warrior, so he probably wouldn't be chosen to mentor.

Tasteless Tasteless Mentor our apprentices with your warriors, please.<3 I also have Scortchpaw that needs a mentor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back