• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Open] SweetCandy's Partner Search ||Original Concepts & Harry Potter plots

_SweetCandy_

? Loli-Pop ?
original.gif

❤︎About Me❤︎
Just a quick reminder to read my rules and guidelines before messaging me.
Hello everyone! My names Candy and I'm currently an eighteen-year-old college student with way to much time on my hands. I've been RPing for a while and have done 1on1 RP's before. Some have been really successful while others haven't worked out, but that's just how the cookie crumbles.
- I don't have a preference when it comes to genders and pairings. I will write anything.
-I'm opened to different plots and hearing what you've got. That being said I think it's really cool to mix things up as far as gender roles and tropes.
-I'm a sucker for darker plots and angst.

|

❤︎ Rules❤︎
❤︎ Please be sixteen or older. No exceptions.
❤︎ No Furries. I'm sorry but I am just not comfortable RPing with furry characters.
❤︎ No excessive text speech when IC using it OOC is perfectly fine.
❤︎ If you write like this, "owo wat is dis *blushes*." I'm sorry we just will not work out as RP partners.
❤︎Please DM instead of cluttering the thread.

|
❤︎ Guidelines❤︎
-I write to match my partner, but I ask that you can at least write two paragraphs. No oneliners, they take me out of the RP completely.
-Try to have proper grammar and spelling. I myself have trouble with it so I'm not super strict. With that said just I still deem my writing to be readable(I hope) and I ask the same from you.
-I am ditch friendly since I've been there myself. But letting me know is always nice!
-I really like to be able to talk to my RP partner so if you are into OOC then I might be your gal!
|
❤︎Pairings and Plots❤︎
Most of these pairings have very basic plots if any. We either can build off of it or completely scrap it.
Prince/Princess x Handmaiden/Servant
Muse A is a stubborn royal set to marry someone they really do not like. Muse B is there doting helper who listen to there problems.
Prince/Princess x Guard
When Muse A's life is threatened their parents decided the only safe option is to send them away. But due to the dangers of travel, a trusted guard becomes their personal bodyguard.
Prince/Princess x Commoner
The spoiled Muse A finds their ideals changing after they meet Muse B, a humble commoner.
Prince/Princess x Rival Prince/Princess
Arranged marriages are bad enough but an arranged marriage to your enemy is hell.
King/Queen x Knight
Muse A was never one to leave others to fight their battles. Muse B can't help but be annoyed at Muse A always putting themselves in the line of fire.
King/Queen x Rival King/Queen
A forbidden love who could resist.
Mermaid/Merman/Siren x Human
Don't have a plot for this but I really wouldn't mind having it be a merman since I haven't seen that yet.
Mermaid/Merman/Siren x Human
Adventure x Adventure
I really want a heroic deep adventure story. I have a few ideas but they are kinda scattered and would be better for someone who wants to brainstorm with me.
Cyborg x Cop
Kinda inspired by Detroit: becoming human. Except instead of just being a robot they are part human.
Alien x Human
After crash landing of Earth, Muse A finds themselves injured. While on what was supposed to be a nice bike ride Muse B finds them and decides to help.
Accidental Time Traveler x Person from the future
Muse A suddenly finds themselves in the future. A future of strict regulation and a raging war between the institute and the guardians. Muse B is a guardian who is tasked to protect Muse A from the institute.
Witch/Wizard x Witch/Wizard
Witch/Wizard x Muggle
Deatheater x Witch/Wizard
Deatheater x Muggle
Pureblood x Mudblood
Canon x Canon
Canon x OC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back