• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Open Skies - Out Of Character

Characters
Here
Does the captain know anything about it?

EDIT: Maybe the captain could know she's there to evaluate Astrid but not herself?
Makes sense, since reading the psychology minor in the crew registry wouldnt set alarm bells off in her head if that's the case

What may I ask, is wrong with having a close physical relationship with a toaster!?

But I’m all in love with this crew, really nailing down the asthetic and vibe!

What may I ask, is wrong with having a close physical relationship with a toaster!?

But I’m all in love with this crew, really nailing down the asthetic and vibe!
My character Casey is going to stick like a sore thumb, she's got none of the vibe XD

EDIT: Unless you count the fact that she's pretty much a mole....

My character Casey is going to stick like a sore thumb, she's got none of the vibe XD

EDIT: Unless you count the fact that she's pretty much a mole....
having no vibe IS kinda the vibe

having no vibe IS kinda the vibe
Casey is going to walk on board with her fancy tech and sleek outfits and wonder why her employers didn't tell her she was going to be playing a scientist in a western drama set in the mid-2000's.

Everyone's characters in a nutshell

Sizniche Sizniche - Fuck it all
@Shindoku - Lazy ass
Elernia Elernia - Literally space stalin
Blu Blu - ITS HIGH NOON
Teh Frixz Teh Frixz - What do you mean i cant marry a toaster¿

Well... justice ain’t gonna dispense itself

Also his home world is named Orisian

tumblr_p3ytvyAbMl1tos27do1_1280.jpg

That, and the two law enforcement blokes on this ship is gonna be explosive to say the least. :D

No, I’m sure our characters will get along greeeeeeaaaaaat XD

I’m glad every character seems to be carving their own niches so far. No one really seems similar to each other, some are total opposites. Love it, hope the trend keeps up for a diverse crew.

I’m glad every character seems to be carving their own niches so far. No one really seems similar to each other, some are total opposites. Love it, hope the trend keeps up for a diverse crew.

Just a heads up, since your character is literally the embodiment of what got Astrid in this in the first place, expect her to be on Royce’s ass 24/7 pissing him off.

Well, excuuuuuuse me, princess!

Lmao Real talk tho I'm not a fan of OW (im a shameless tf2 layover) so i dont know the lore well

Why do I have a feeling Astrid’s gonna end up locked in some quarantine cell because of misbehaviour xd
considering who your character is, Talia would probably consider the airlock first lmao
Just a heads up, since your character is literally the embodiment of what got Astrid in this in the first place, expect her to be on Royce’s ass 24/7 pissing him off.
Well this is just gonna be fun!

*looks at Astrid* *looks at Cap’n Talia* "Can I shoot her yet?"

Well as the security expert, I recommend we put Astrid in the air lock for the duration of this job, y’know for her safety

The kind of babysitter who tells one kid not to hit his sister and then comes up with a much worse punishment for her than being hit?
See this is why we need a shrink on the ship, otherwise people are going to be slitting each other’s throats before we even get to do anything!

Well as the security expert, I recommend we put Astrid in the air lock for the duration of this job, y’know for her safety
As the brain expert, I recommend sedatives. To be put in all food and drink. At all times.

See this is why we need a shrink on the ship, otherwise people are going to be slitting each other’s throats before we even get to do anything!
I'm pretty sure if Casey tried to do actual shrink work it would be her throat getting slit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back