• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Open Skies - Out Of Character

Characters
Here
Maybe screenshot it or somthing? Cause it's practicularly identitical to the code posted. Problem is, it doesn't work with this specific picture I want to use.
2 things, first make sure that you didnt edit the code on accident
And second, the imperium of man shall cleanse your filth greenskin

DOn't know what I did, but it fixed itself.
2 things, first make sure that you didnt edit the code on accident
And second, the imperium of man shall cleanse your filth greenskin
Ye'z 'umie'z been yappin' 'bout dat since ferever, an' guezz wot, we'z stillz 'erez! "va ye juz bad at krumpin' uz or ye'z a liar, i'z won't be suprized eva wayz.

In the meantime, how well do our characters know each other or are we all being picked up for duty for the first time? If so, we might be able to establish interpersonal relations?

Well folks, I’m gonna have to step away from this rp because I’m gonna be increasing my responsibility it another rp that will make it a good deal harder for me to really be active and invested here.

I hope yall have a fun space adventure though!

Well, I can't actually run this to maximum effect without a full crew, and my time is being consumed at the moment by college and other such endeavors. I think I might be calling it quits on this one.

Awh :/ I hadn’t received any notifications and I just found out about this.

Might I make a proposition? Those of us who still have time and who are interested, we could set up a Discord and come up with something smaller scale but similar?

Awh :/ I hadn’t received any notifications and I just found out about this.

Might I make a proposition? Those of us who still have time and who are interested, we could set up a Discord and come up with something smaller scale but similar?
Im actually willing to basically surrender the entire concept to ya'll

You would be credited of course, and it would be done in honor of your amazing creative work that you put into it!

But first I need to know if anyone’s even interested anymore :D

Awesome! Let’s try and do a roll call to see who else. If we’re a smaller group we can always invent NPC crew members or everybody commits to having one less developed side character to give it more realism.

Shindoku Shindoku Blu Blu Teh Frixz Teh Frixz Taj Taj are you guys interested in making something smaller scale? I’m only including people who have posted their characters and have something to go off of, but obviously if anyone knows someone who would be interested (or we could open up yet another interest check), tag ‘em.

Alright, would everybody be okay with bringing the planning over to Discord? I still think it would be nice to have the RP on the site, but in terms of responses and answering quickly it might be easier. If not we can just keep it here.

Alright, would everybody be okay with bringing the planning over to Discord? I still think it would be nice to have the RP on the site, but in terms of responses and answering quickly it might be easier. If not we can just keep it here.
I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back