• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Open Skies - Out Of Character

Characters
Here
Oh hey what's the policy on pets XD
You can literally be sued for thousands if it deficates in a confined space on a ship because nobody can leave and the stench never leaves the ship.

So yeah, no pets

You can literally be sued for thousands if it deficates in a confined space on a ship because nobody can leave and the stench never leaves the ship.

So yeah, no pets
Oof, good point. So what you're saying is one of these days someone needs to sneak one on board for some good drama?

You’d literally have to pick up all droppings in airtight baggies, chuck them into the airlock and vaccuum it out daily haha.

So here's another off topic question! What's the life expectancy these days?

Sorry I keep asking for these random details. >.>

So here's another off topic question! What's the life expectancy these days?

Sorry I keep asking for these random details. >.>
About the same for anyone who doesnt live in the Homeworld Cluster, but quality of life in old age is greatly improved, and the bell curve of ages has a lot more variation (ie more people die in their 20s and 30s, but more people live to a hundred or more.)

As for the Homeworld Cluster, people there have enough access to resources to reasonably expect to live to a hundred and fifty.

Are personal energy weapons a thing? I noticed everyone has stuck to projectile only so I'm not sure.

You may not like it, but this is what peak justice looks like
Well, Big Iron is actually an Arizona ranger... so... :/
Are personal energy weapons a thing? I noticed everyone has stuck to projectile only so I'm not sure.
personal energy weapons are available, but are still somewhat inefficient as well as being an eyesight hazard, so they are very niche. The personal weapons market is currently dominated by rail guns, coil guns, and classic gunpowder weapons with airtight designs so the oxidizer in gunpowder allows them to be used in space.

That's pretty much why I gave it to her XD She's got a lot of room for improvement.
it is kinda fitting, since i did kinda plan for energy weapons to be sort of a rich people's plaything. i can find an image for you to use for it if you want

it is kinda fitting, since i did kinda plan for energy weapons to be sort of a rich people's plaything. i can find an image for you to use for it if you want
Yeah, she's had a cushy job for quite a while so it seemed perfect. That would be great! I looked for one for a bit but didnt find anything good. I wanted something sleek and rich people looking rather than functional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back