• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Open RP (aiming for a long term partner)

Hey as you can tell I'm looking for a reliable partner to RP with. I'll do a quick personal summary, preferences, my expectations and the RP I'm interested to weed out those looking for a different RP experience that I cannot provide, so boring long list time where I sound like a demanding loser.

Personal
I'm a 21 year old Male who's taking a short break from college. I'm pretty new to the forum RP scene. I'm currently on GMT+4:30 time working 7pm to 7am. I will be back on Eastern Seaboard time in a few months.

Preferences
I prefer the sci-fi, fantasy or military genre since they are topics or fandoms I'm familiar with. To be honest, I'm pretty open to anything. I'd prefer a female over the age of 18 if its romance centered mostly due to the age gap. If it's just action and adventure come one come all.

Expectations
My expectations are pretty simple. A decent length reply. I understand in some parts dialogue is required usually being 2-3 sentences long, but I expect paragraphs for most things. I also expect to follow these spicy RPNation rules if we remain on this site!

RPs
By RPing I'm also open to the idea of me being a "GM" and me crafting a world or being a story teller to write you on your adventure in whatever world you choose, or the balance if you decide to do a nation builder RP minus the people with just me as your GM.

I won't mind a more traditional RP with me as a player and yourself as a player. Long story short I'm open to just about anything.

Lists of ideas/settings I'm familiar with off the top of my head
Game of Thrones
Halo
Warhammer 40k
Harry Potter
Skyrim
Fallout
Percy Jackson
World of Warcraft
Inheritance Cycle

Original Contentwise
School
Work
New roommates
College
Supernatural

Just ideas to test the water and see what fandoms or settings you may or may not be interested in.

Lastly, I plan on "interviewing" you as I noticed a lot of people in 1v1 threads say count me in. It'll be more of a Q and A for the two of us to see if we fit well. If I 1v1 with everyone I wouldn't have any time left in my life. It also gives me a way out of RPing as a meatlovers calzone the side kick of a pineapple pizza. I hope I get some interest and if this appeals at all to you PM me or post here I hope to hear from someone soon.

-TLA

Last edited:
Always up for a Harry Potter story!

Are you still looking for a partner? I'm always interested in playing a female character and always up for either Skyrim or Game of Thrones :)

Though I stick less to fandoms, I'm always up for a fantasy rp if this thread is still relevant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back