• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Open Male Slot for Fantasy Adventure Romance RPG

Zodia195

My RPG of Stones of Incienda just lost another player so I am looking for a player to fill his slot. As the title says, this is a Fantasy Adventure with the potential for Romance in it. I recommend reading the First post for it has the Summary and Set up. Here's the link- Fantasy - Stones of Incienda

I am needing someone to play the role of the Prince of Anahaly. If interested, please read the rules BEFORE making your reservation in the OOC thread. This RPG also has a Discord Group. If you don't have Discord, that's fine we can work around it. The RPG has started but it's still early so there's time to get integrated and I'll help out as much as possible. If you aren't interested, but know someone who is, please invite them. Thank you for your interest. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.

FYI- Anahaly is a kingdom whose culture is loosely based around Ancient Greek and Roman culture.

I'm interested! Is there anything expected of the prince before I dive into making a character sheet? I.e. certain attitudes or behaviors expected of him? I've read the rules, but I'm still reading into the kingdoms.
I work 3 days a week so I have quite a bit of spare time and should be able to be pretty active.

I'm interested! Is there anything expected of the prince before I dive into making a character sheet? I.e. certain attitudes or behaviors expected of him? I've read the rules, but I'm still reading into the kingdoms.
I work 3 days a week so I have quite a bit of spare time and should be able to be pretty active.
Hi there! I take Reservations in the OOC thread (link is at the top on the Main page). Be sure to read the rules carefully again before making a reservation. I highly recommend reading the Lore section for there's info on Anahaly there. I am leaving it up to you to create your char, but keep Anahaly's core principles in mind (love and connections) in creating your char. Also I am leaving it up to you to create Anahaly's royal family.

But first you must make a proper reservation first in the OOC lol. Like I said, read the rules carefully. Half of the time, people don't read the rules right lol. Thanks for the interest! Do you have Discord?

Hi there! I take Reservations in the OOC thread (link is at the top on the Main page). Be sure to read the rules carefully again before making a reservation. I highly recommend reading the Lore section for there's info on Anahaly there. I am leaving it up to you to create your char, but keep Anahaly's core principles in mind (love and connections) in creating your char. Also I am leaving it up to you to create Anahaly's royal family.

But first you must make a proper reservation first in the OOC lol. Like I said, read the rules carefully. Half of the time, people don't read the rules right lol. Thanks for the interest! Do you have Discord?
Done!

I do have discord, carrlavoie#6311

Users who are viewing this thread

Back