• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Open) Looking for Long-Term Partners!

Hello again lovely people! Current Cravings:

- Riverdale (Someone play Jughead against my OC?)

- The Office (Made a New OC! Can’t wait to use her!)

- Danny Phantom (Someone Play Skulker Against my Revamped Ember McLain?)

As usual- I prefer to Roleplay on Discord. PM me for details. I will happy double for you! :)

I mostly play horror themed ones. But I’d highly recommend: Ib, Mad Father, The Witch’s House, Misao is also good.

I know all of those except for Misao. Ib is one of my favourites and right after that is The Crooked Man.

I haven’t played crooked man yet- but misao is by the same guy who made Mad Father (I believe they take place in the same universe- though the stories are very different!) if you liked Mad Father you’ll enjoy misao also.

I haven’t played crooked man yet- but misao is by the same guy who made Mad Father (I believe they take place in the same universe- though the stories are very different!) if you liked Mad Father you’ll enjoy misao also.

Oh. The Crooked Man is really good, as is Mermaid Swamp, both made by the same person. Although I tried playing a couple other games made by the same developer and didn't like them.

Hello again lovely people! Current Cravings:

- The Office (Made a New OC! Can’t wait to use her!)

- Danny Phantom (Someone Play Skulker Against my Revamped Ember McLain?)

As usual- I prefer to Roleplay on Discord or Email, PM me for details. I will happy double for you! :)

If you can Roleplay a craving- please pm me! Thanks c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back