• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Open if you dare~

Fluffnator

The coffee addict
Hiya! Fluffy terminator here ;)

Alright lets just cut to the chase. A bit turn off on rps for me, is when my partner doesn't try. Like, I don't understand how one liners could be fun? I would literally have to bang my head against a wall if i ever just did non stop one liners. Please, all i ask for my partners is to try and keep things interesting. I lose interest fast. So lets see who can keep me on my toes shall we?

Now thats out of the way, I'm literate and very flexiable. If my partner is simi-lit i will switch just to keep the flow of the rp balanced. I can do MXM and FXM pairings. I will not do FXF pairing, so please reframe from asking. I also don't do futuristic, Space, or fandoms. Sorry, just no my cup of tea. I do have a life, so if i don't reply don't panic. Ill get around it sometime. Its ether life thats in the way or i'm currently on a muse. I will get to a reply some time. 

I'm up for lots of plots, really all the possible plots! thought, at the moment i'm running on zero sleep and its 8 am, so I will not put any plots of pairings up just yet till my brain is fictional. Of course I have to find it first O.o  

Just pm me for now if interested. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back