• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Open for business.

mojavewastes

I'm Z. I've been on this site for a few months and I've been role playing for more than a decade. I became inactive over the past few months because, surprise, my boyfriend and I are having a baby and, on top of that, I work part-time and attend school. I re-downloaded the app on my phone to ensure that I'm notified of any responses and, more than anything, to keep my stupid butt as active as possible... so please, bear with me if we had a role play going, it wasn't anything personal, just life. Now, with all of that out of the way, let's break some stuff down.

Preferences

• I prefer playing male characters. I can play side characters of any gender.
  • I have absolutely no qualms about starting us off and probably will want to.
  • I do use character sheets prior to posting introductions--they can be simplistic or detailed.
  • Just be capable of typing. Give me quality and a little bit of quantity when called for.
  • As far as pairings go, I do heterosexual ones by choice.
  • I'll follow the limitations of the site. Let me know if you have any others that I should be aware of.
Genres
  • Anything of the modern variety
  • Very little plotted historical
  • Odd pairings
Plots/Odd Pairings Ideas
  • Bodyguard x Starlet (I'm thinking difference of lifestyles/personalities) ***
  • Nurse x Patient (I had an idea for a caretaker plus somebody suffering through relearning basic life skills) **
  • Struggling new marriage
  • Single Parent x Nanny
  • 1940s post-WWII American life (Think returned soldier and their sweetheart readjusting to life) **
  • Best Friend x Best Friend
If any of this sounds good to you, let me know. Send me a PM or post on this thread.

Oh my lorddd, I’d love to write with you!!
I love your nurse/patient idea along with, struggling marriage orrr being sent back to the 40’s.
Let me know what interests you more. (:

Hiya, I'd love to do the nurse x patient or single parent x nanny roleplay with you c: Feel free to PM me if you're up for it!

Hello. I'm currently in school, too. I haven't told played in a long time. Primarily due to not having home internet. I'm really interested in your plots. Particularly the bodyguard and starlet, or the single parent and nanny.

Now I have to stress that I'm using my phone to access this site. So my typing might be a little slow. But I'd like to for your ideas a shot. I'm using the app, but sometimes it wants to act a little funny, so I'm also using the site. If you're interested, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back