• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Open for 1x1 Requests

Naxtaroth

The Raven
I'm looking for some 1x1 partners. I will accept multiple people. I am open to most plots and ideas, but there are a few stipulations.

1. I don't play anything other than males, but I am willing to play multiple characters
  2. 100% of the time I don't do real life scenarios. Human characters are fine when used as non-main characters, but I'd prefer keeping the main characters as fantasy/supernatural beings. They can, however, have human appearance. Things can take place on Earth and have elements of everyday human life, but they have to include some mythological or fantasy element. For example, I could have a character that is in a band and wears clothes from Hot Topic, but is something other than a human. Some examples of books and/or book series that implement something similar are the Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, the Kane Chronicles, The Chronicles of Nick, Cirque Du Freak, etc
  3. Don't just PM me with the start of an rp. I would like to discuss possible plots and ideas first.
  4. When giving an idea for a modern or future based rp, keep in mind that I'm a metalhead at heart and my characters will reflect this. If your character is cowboy or hood rat themed and likes country or rap/pop, I probably will deny you. This doesn't apply to fantasy stories since such genres did not exist in medieval times. It also doesn't apply to rps where musical influences are not necessary.
  5. Obviously all site rules apply.
  6. Posts within rp should be detailed and at least 5 sentences long. I understand when conversing back and forth, shorter posts will be necessary.
  7. I would prefer that your main character be female. You can have side characters, in fact I encourage side characters so that the rp has more substance than just 2 people.

I look forward to some fun rps! Please PM me for any requests, ideas, or questions.

Here is some info about me:

1. I am a senior in high school.
  2. I am from America and I am currently in EDT (UTC-4:00)
  3. My favorite animal is the wolf.
  4. I've been writing creatively and actively roleplaying for about 3 years now
  5. I got my start at roleplaying on the site RolePages
  6. Whenever possible, I'll play some sort of demon and/or lycan.
  7. I absolutely adore ancient Egyptian gods, goddesses, and mythology.
  8. I love playing video games and my favorite is the Assassin's Creed series. Some of my other favorites are Darksiders, COD, Brutal Legend, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Minecraft, and many more.
  9. I plan on going to college for a degree in graphic design.
  10. I love art as much as I love creating stories and roleplays

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back