• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy || Open!! || Experimental project # 2638 - // CANCELLED // %…. Loading (W.i.p Title)

This still open ? I wanna join a rp that allows anthro chars and hasn't started yet (cuz all the ones I found out there are way off my limits lol)

This still open ? I wanna join a rp that allows anthro chars and hasn't started yet (cuz all the ones I found out there are way off my limits lol)
haha I get ya, not so much anthro as partially animal, but feel free to make a character !!

Name: Foxen
Species: Anthro Fox
Sexuality: Straight
Stats: (Because i'm a video gamer)
HP- 100
ATK- 10
DEF- 5
Powers: Pyrokinesis, Minor Teleportation(Is an Instinct Thing), and HP Leveling (Both Good and Bad)
Weakness: Water and Weapons
Other Info:
1: HP Leveling: Change the HP of an enemy, but changes your own the opposite way. (Minimum 1 HP, Maximum 200 HP)
2: His tail is on fire all the time. The Intensity of the flame depends on his HP.
3: Psychical Things show his HP level. They stack up.
100 HP- Normal (235oF, fairly large)
75 HP- Heavy breathing, slower movement (180oF, Large Campfire)
50 HP- Holding shoulder (125oF, tiny Campfire)
25 HP- On his knees when resting (65oF, match light)
10 HP- Is freaking out all the time.(20oF, Barely Visible)
4: "Doesn't seem to be a good Defender.": He is really bad at defense.
5: He carries a Flame-Proof Umbrella.
6: Water on his tail does massive damage.
uh, sorry I don't think I can let you join this? "^w^ It's a little bit detailed and calls for some roleplay experience, though I'll be sure to invite you to future ones! (I'm assuming this because you posted your cs in the interest check for some reason?)

Can I just point out something here...

- replace animalkin with monsters
- replace the facility with the underground
- replace the experiment with the great war
- replace the human world with the surface

If you know what I mean, haha.

Can I just point out something here...

- replace animalkin with monsters
- replace the facility with the underground
- replace the experiment with the great war
- replace the human world with the surface

If you know what I mean, haha.
haha I get ya there XD

sweet, still open huh? l wanna be a animalkin too! this kinda reminds me of 'killing bites' which I just found, looks pretty good.

question is what kind of animalkin?
Tasmanian devil, civet, Pangolin, wolverine or honey Badger?

so many awesome animals!

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna go with honey badger, just got done with a drawing of her... hope she's not too risky lol
I'll try and work on her bio and post it tomorrow, hope that's cool

I think I'm gonna go with honey badger, just got done with a drawing of her... hope she's not too risky lol
I'll try and work on her bio and post it tomorrow, hope that's cool
of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back