• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed!

Hi!

I'm looking for a detailed roleplaying partner so I'd thought I'd comment on here. I usually mirror what other people write and I much prefer writing 4+ paragraphs like you!

I have an idea for a foster care/group home/runaway modern roleplay if you're interested in it? I'm not big into romance but adding it in later is okay with me if my partner wants it.

If any of this sounds good, Pm me!

Hello!

I was reading rather casually through your thread until I got to your list of fandoms, and then I got excited because oh my god — The Book Thief is my
favorite book. I haven't read it in a while, but in total I've probably read it at least four or five times. I'm not even that much of a history buff; quite frankly, I'm usually not very fond of historical fiction. But for whatever reason, that book just really stole my heart and I love it to pieces.

Anyway, I'm sure you can tell that I would enjoy doing something with it, if you'd want to write with me/are still looking for partners. I can give you a quick write-up of an example of my writing style, if you would so choose, so that you could see if we are compatible before we plan anything as well~

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello there!

:) I would love to do just about anything you've laid out on your thread! However I have a huge interest in Breaking Bad, I've never role played something related to it before and I'd love to see what we could come up with or what you might have in mind!<3

Hey!

There's nothing much to know about me but I prefer to read and write a couple of paragraphs in a post. I am looking for a partner who I can take to an adventure of mystery and twisting plots. I am into romance but I want it to be a classic one.

Well, not much to say but...would you want to travel space and time with me?

Ah, I am so disappointed that some one else got there before myself because I have been craving a historical roleplay so much. I actually adore history, it's been a kind of passion of mine since a child and I guess I never grew out of it.

The Book Thief is my all time favourite book, and film. I've read it endlessly, I've lost count how many times, but I still cry every time! Everyone laughs at me because of it, they say I'm just emotional but I think that the film just has a lovely perceptive of things. As a British person I feel you tend to forget about innocent lives lost on the other side on our behalf. For example, the pointless raid on Dresden reminds me a lot of this book.

Anyway, if you're still looking for another historical roleplay or at any time decide to do another.. Let me know, and send me a PM!

Oops, sorry for the late reply, for whatever reason I didn't get a notification when you tagged me. My apologies! Definitely shoot me a message and we can talk details (and about our love for The Book Thief)!

@ArcticJunky

So you're looking for a partner, and I'm already seeing that you're busy. Well, if you do decide to partner up with me, here's a link for my writing style:

Detailed - HOLO | GRAPHIC | DREAMS

I'm mostly going for breaking bad. But if you want to create a historical plotline, I'm all in. I'm a great historical fan, and I've got many ideas running amok in my head, so if you do think about creating one, feel free to PM me.

I'm mostly into the medieval age, renaissance, the crusades or the Roman empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back