• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {open} a little bit of everything? (almost)

For those still interested that I have not contacted, please read my first post thoroughly to make sure I respond to you!

For those still interested that I have not contacted, please read my first post thoroughly to make sure I respond to you!
The Greatest Showman!!...would you look at my last post please? Im so sorry I missed it the first time.​

I'd be down for the PrincessxKnight pairing (I'd play the princess, and I'd prefer MxF if you don't mind!!)

And my fave movie is any Studio Ghibli movie! (Mostly Sprited Away or Howl's moving castle :P)

I haven't done a supernatural x supernatural in a while. If i'm not too late to this, message me! Soprano Soprano

Also my favorite movie is Amélie, a French film

Hello! What I have in mind doesn't relate to the pairings you've listed, but please hear me out! I'd like to suggest a 1920s London setting with a butler and an aristocrat as the pairing--my character as the butler, most preferably. It's just an idea I haven't refined, but if you're interested, PM me so we can discuss and build a more detailed plot! I'd also be willing to offer a writing sample, if necessary. Soprano Soprano

Also, my favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. (I have a lot of favorites from every genre but that's the first one that came to mind)

bump from a month long hiatus

sorry to all previous rp partners, i happen to lose interest in all RPing, but hopfully i will stay motivated this time around

Currently my favorite movie is The Greatest Showmen.

Would you possibly be interested in doing a vampire x human role-play with me? :3

So I am interested in apocalyptic role plays though I don't have many ideas beyond the whole Fallout vibes.

ayyye hmu so we can further discuss
i've never played fallout, but we can definitely get something going!

Hello! I would be interested in human x supernatural being, Assassin X Assassin or Human X Angel

The more *, I'm more interested in
Pairings
Soldier x Nurse*
Human x Elven being***
Prince(ss) x Knight**
Teacher x Single Parent**
Settings/genre
Historical(I have some ideas here)***
Stuck in a video game(Ready, player one?)**
Modern/slice of life***

Hi! I'm interested in roleplaying with you of you're still searching. Some of my favorite pairings that stuck out were:

Teacher x Single Parent
Soldier x Nurse
Prince(ss) x Knight
Human x Mermaid/Man

I saw some people showed interest in these pairings, so if you wanted something different, chose which one you'd rather do! If we do roleplay, that is. If you chose to do so, I'll send a little more information about me and my schedule. : -)

Favorite Movie: The Shawshank Redemption

Users who are viewing this thread

Back