• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴍɪꜱᴛ & ʙᴏɴᴇ [𝘖𝘖𝘊]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
after some thought, I think I'm going to take down my post for the banshee as I'm most excited for the kitsune and the shifter and also because creating three character sheets would be a fuckton of work LMAO
idk if that would encourage anyone to apply for that role but just thought I'd throw that out there!!

oookkk so i need some input.
yesterday, i came up with the name aspen for my fae and i thought i liked it. 👀 but then just i thought of ivy and i feel like it suits my faceclaim more then aspen????? someone help a girl out.

yesterday, i came up with the name aspen for my fae and i thought i liked it. 👀 but then just i thought of ivy and i feel like it suits my faceclaim more then aspen????? someone help a girl out.
aspen is a slay but i feel like ivy works best considering ivy is connected to nature

you’d also be naming her after the hottest DC anti hero, Poison Ivy

tbh I would be in the exact same situation as you 😭 and this is going to be COMPLETELY unhelpful bc gansuki just said ivy, but I think I have a 51/49 preference for aspen. (though the point about Poison Ivy is extremely valid. absolute queen)
you could always flip a coin?? and then do whatever you want 😂

tbh I would be in the exact same situation as you 😭 and this is going to be COMPLETELY unhelpful bc gansuki just said ivy, but I think I have a 51/49 preference for aspen. (though the point about Poison Ivy is extremely valid. absolute queen)
you could always flip a coin?? and then do whatever you want 😂
flipping a coin is a real good ideaaaaaaaaaaa

finnly. finnly. so, considering the human and the wolf are best friends, i assume they’re prolly on the same level of awareness of supernatural creatures and stuff- about how much do you think they would know about the supernatural world?

I likewise have a question!
The Kitsune’s sibling is not the same person as the one who got murdered in Clover Falls, yeah? Or were they supposed to be the same person?

not to get political or anything but if both sub’s vamp and gez’s shifter get in we should just hc that the shifter is constantly shifted into the vamp

finnly. finnly. so, considering the human and the wolf are best friends, i assume they’re prolly on the same level of awareness of supernatural creatures and stuff- about how much do you think they would know about the supernatural world?
In my brain it was, they've been childhood friends and then liam got bit— so the human was pretty much the only person he felt like he could confide in without everyone thinking he was nuts. I think it would be easier to answer the second question in more depth after characters/relations have been settled because depending on the interconnectedness of the characters, their knowledge could be much more extensive. (Especially if Liam has sort of a 'pack' of friends). I think it would be safe to say for now that the human at least knows about werewolves.

I likewise have a question!
The Kitsune’s sibling is not the same person as the one who got murdered in Clover Falls, yeah? Or were they supposed to be the same person?
Correct, they are not the same victim. They've just been on the trail of their sibling's killer for years and it has led them to Clover Falls.

Another side note, the prompts are really just guides so every character has their own unique tie in to the plot, but please feel free to make it your own! If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them. :-)

In my brain it was, they've been childhood friends and then liam got bit— so the human was pretty much the only person he felt like he could confide in without everyone thinking he was nuts. I think it would be easier to answer the second question in more depth after characters/relations have been settled because depending on the interconnectedness of the characters, their knowledge could be much more extensive. (Especially if Liam has sort of a 'pack' of friends). I think it would be safe to say for now that the human at least knows about werewolves.
cool, cool! would it be okay to start plotting possible relations with other characters, or at least the two accepted ones? ^^

Last edited:
finnly. finnly. so, considering the human and the

cool, cool! would it be okay to start plotting possible relations with other characters, or at least the two accepted ones? ^^
I think it would just be best to wait until Gan and I have reviewed the sheets and accepted them, just so things don’t get confusing!

I think it would just be best to wait until Gan and I have reviewed the sheets and accepted them, just so things don’t get confusing!
alr! did you have a general idea of a deadline?

Hi! I'm currently working on character stuff, I saw that we are looking at college age. Will it be alright if my character is the vice president of the SGA?

forgot to disclose this, but i've changed my faceclaim from helena howard to paulina chavez! granted, her sheet isn't up yet, but i just wanted to make a note of that. (:

hi everyone!!
just popping in here to let you all know that me and finn have decided that sunday, june 25th
is the deadline for character sheets!

at what point in the story would we be starting, if it's okay to ask? ^^

tentatively throwing my hat into the ring because the concept was too good ( ´ ▽ ` ) but she's just a face and a(n undecided) name atm..... we'll see if my brain musters up a more concrete idea for her....

tentatively throwing my hat into the ring because the concept was too good ( ´ ▽ ` ) but she's just a face and a(n undecided) name atm..... we'll see if my brain musters up a more concrete idea for her....
omg a celebrity just joined
glad to have you

omg queen uxie <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back