• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice OOC

I'd like to roll to see if I can keep him in sight after shaking off my pursuers in alleyways. What should I throw?

Also do I just roleplay how I got away?

Last edited:
I'd like to roll to see if I can keep him in sight after shaking off my pursuers.

Also do I just roleplay how I managed to get away?
Yup, feel free to roleplay. As for keeping Lucien in sight no need to roll. He's not hiding. You find him about ten minutes later walking towards the same direction on the river edge side of the wharf, but Marley is no longer with him. And then Lucien just turns around standing in the middle of the street and just waits.

Lowe's just blending right now with whatever crowds are around and keeping watch. Since its a wharf, I reckon there's fishermen around, right? I feel the need to elaborate that "crowds" part haha

Lowe's just blending right now with whatever crowds are around and keeping watch. Since its a wharf, I reckon there's fishermen around, right? I feel the need to elaborate that "crowds" part haha
Yup, fishermen, people interested in buying fish. It's a little mini market of its own. There are thugs too, presumably working for Sharkie Fast fingers who rules this part of the district.

I'll say make another perception roll. I'll contest it.

Got it. Will edit part of my last post to join the fish market crowds. Rolling perception now

Perception: 9(roll)+3= 12.

I'd say about 90m- football field range so he can see what he's doing, but out of earshot.
Okay. Your character doesn't see anything out of the ordinary for Lynch Wharf. Everybody is carrying a weapon, everyone is wearing armor, shady folk all around.

Last post edited, striking a conversation with fishermen now.

Anything notable from my range on what/who Lucien is waiting for?

I realized none of us set up a rendezvous point yet.

Hahaha, looks like the gang has to get back to the Serenity Tavern after all!

Cebel Cebel Ferro's also going to get the feeling he is being followed. He sees Lucien and Marley just walking, but the capped kid disappeared into an alley. What does Ferro do? Ima combine this on me next post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back