• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Ninja Jane

I am a ninja in real life.........
Here you can write about any questions you may have for the rp. Or if we are in the middle of a story plot and you have additional questions and anything that is going on.

UnsteadyPenguin UnsteadyPenguin
So you are responsible for the messy bathrooms! I fear for you if Rydel ever were to find out haha.
that's pretty awesome though.

We are only waiting for a couple more people to post then things will move along. We hope to have daily postings be the norm here. Excited to write with yall.
I will be making the post to move things along and will tag you all in it when it is done.

I'm wondering how our characters will interact with eachother?
Do we instigate such actions ourselves or will our DM/GM do that for us?

Also let me know if you have any questions! Something I will clarify is that Dragon hatcheries are hidden by magic. However as Riders and dragons you would know the location of it.

Kt_Prx Kt_Prx

You mainly want to read each post to understand what is happening. Your character reacts to other characters and creates things to react to. Imagine it as though everyone is writing their perspective of a grand scale story. You don't need to react to every single thing. I also suggest that you announce a pause in the OOC if you need to catch up with a bunch of posts, that way you don't get left behind. NPCs will help move things along if the characters stray.

You guys are in charge of your own interactions with others in the RP.
I would suggest using tags and the ooc here to discuss certain things you would like to do with others.
Also what would you like to do? This is a little early in the RP but pretty soon you guys will have quite a bit of freedom to discuss and work things out.
You could also talk with one other during your travels.

Kt_Prx Kt_Prx

Oh! And don't worry if your character doesn't get a long with another. It is understandable. None of us will be offended if your character gets super angry at ours. We can always say sorry in the OOC. And, of course the same goes for the opposite. Some characters may instantly become friends.

Thanks guys. I'm still new to rp games that the players are nearly entirely responsible for actions taken.
I think I'll wait for the first person to "embark on their flight" before I begin mine.

Hey, this is to UnsteadyPenguin UnsteadyPenguin
I cant read your posts in the format you use. Could you directly post the text onto the rpnation instead please? Sorry, my internet isn't all that great where I am.

Or could someone private message me a copy of Unsteady Penguins text?
I'm in town with better service and my phone still won't cooperate in showing me what they wrote.

Or could someone private message me a copy of Unsteady Penguins text?
I'm in town with better service and my phone still won't cooperate in showing me what they wrote.
I will message it to you when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back