OOC

@Ironrot I really like that idea! Ordred would probably dislike Alistair because of that, because he's clingy to practically anything that even remotely has to do with his wife. He'd probably accuse/taunt Alistair of simply being jealous because he wasn't "irresponsible" enough to lose his own child as well. He wouldn't like Lana very much either, once she's found and identified and all, due to the fact he's lost such an advantage over Alistair because of her. 

Could you possibly clarify what you mean by intentions for the RP, please? 

Any over arcing plot or story that you would like to happen between out characters during the rp?

I'm terribly sorry friends, I never got to finish my post. I was going to say we will have to wait to start till Sunday or Monday because im busy. Went on a long trip today and only just got back on wifi. 

Just how un-advanced is lalamagicalfairyland? Like do we still use tinder (not the dating web) and flint & steel to start fires? I feel like torturing Faust to death on my first post (figuratively)

Just how un-advanced is lalamagicalfairyland? Like do we still use tinder (not the dating web) and flint & steel to start fires? I feel like torturing Faust to death on my first post (figuratively)

yes XD we use flint and steel to start fires and the like 

No problem. 

By the way, how will you start the RP? Are Lana and Muir already captured or no? 

They are captured so I'm planning to start it with Soryn and Bowyns confrontation about the girls. ( @Lettuce and @Lost you guys cool with that?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, im really anxious to start, but i still have no idea where im going to start my character off...  hm... 

"was gonna take my afternoon nap and then these two gotta appear from fucking nowhere" -Bowyn, probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Back