OOC

@Nidelia RIP your other OC he just walked in and talked bullshit right in front of the Highlord without permission... and tried to deceive him even though he already ripped off Soryn's cloak

@Nidelia RIP your other OC he just walked in and talked bullshit right in front of the Highlord without permission... and tried to deceive him even though he already ripped off Soryn's cloak

O.o   I thought the Highlord was elsewhere?  I guess I missed that post.  x.x  I'll edit it when I get the chance, hang on.

Should be fine. There's a conversation our characters need to have before the end of the interaction but jump in, I'm no hurry

On that note, I'm assuming @Collinbu98 is okay with how I've got Alistair to overpower Collin? Tell me if I overdo it

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be fine. There's a conversation our characters need to have before the end of the interaction but jump in, I'm no hurry

On that note, I'm assuming @Collinbu98 is okay with how I've got Alistair to overpower Collin? Tell me if I overdo it

Okay, I'll wait for Collin's response though, just to be sure they're okay with it

Sorry about my short disappearence. Im working in my post now.  And im fine with both things mentioned aboutbme above. Apologise for not quoting because I'm on mobile and my phone is being weird. 

Wow I only just went through to read all the new characters and it seems like thats a lot of new characters all at once...  kind of makes me want to create more characters...  not sure if I trust myself with that, though...  

I'm not sure? I'm just waiting for you and Ironrot to reply before I do again, I don't want to be rude or anything

Users who are viewing this thread