OOC

I actually have to sleep now, so they have until the next time I get on to put up their character. Either way, we'll start as soon as I next get on.

There appears to be a huge time difference between us lol.

it's very likely dr nope lives in or around the 0 GMT timezone. my guess says UK

Oh god, I feel sorry for Helso, he is at failure at a  few main Jedi components (DUELING/FENCING/LIGHTSABER THINGS) and I honestly feel like those two would pick on him, or take something out of something he makes, like a droid, blaster, star-ship, hell anything he tries fixing or repairing just to mess with him.

Sakurahn doesn't intend for himself to come off as a brute so he probably wouldn't do things to intentionally harm or cause great discomfort to Helso, but if he ever did try and 'help' I could see it coming off in the wrong way. His own confidence with his physical skills might make him seem arrogant and standoff-ish to most people but there are also times he struggles to see himself as equal to his peers. Sakurahn's more used to people just straight up telling him when to get lost so communication between the two might be an issue if Helso isn't assertive enough, and he doesn't always think before he acts and is very curious so he might touch or borrow things without asking, but hopefully nothing bad happens as a result. 

Yeah but Dennis will totally make it so that as soon as you're ship starts up it just explodes... xD

But he'd be very excited to play pranks on people, a lot of fun, dangerous pranks. ; D

A thought: If destructus's character is insane, wouldnt the masters have tried to heal his fragmented mind in order for him not to pose a threat to his comrades?

They probably tried, each master can have their own reason for giving up on it. Enix's reason for giving up on trying to heal his mind would be that the threat of being outnumbered if he ever turned on them would be enough to restrain them. And if he still turned on them and failed, they'd still be able to continue with their goal without losing much.......Enix's words, not mine.

A simple way of explaining why they couldn't in the first place (and not why they gave up) would be because there is some kind of lingering sith force stuffs in his head blocking their attempts? Besides, he's not completely insane, just mentally fragmented or something.

A simple way of explaining why they couldn't in the first place (and not why they gave up) would be because there is some kind of lingering sith force stuffs in his head blocking their attempts? Besides, he's not completely insane, just mentally fragmented or something.

This appears to be a similar position Revan was in. The only way they were able to bury the dark side within him was to wipe his memory. Since that isn't an option here, we could say we all temporarily succeeded in our different methods, but the innate nature of his character being a sociopath(from what youve described him as)contradicted the healing no matter what the more force-powerful masters did. This would make him increasingly unstable, and would cause the masters to stop in fear that they may cause his sanity to be lost beyond the point of no return.

Yeah, that sounds good. A "forced" stalemate (see what i did there?), if you will. It's good because then perhaps later on we can find a sith that'll under this sith mind-breaking crap in Dennis' head and release some kind of hidden potential key to whatever plot we have in mind. Perhaps the key to defeating the sith, whatever that may be, probably linking with the reason why they sealed his mind in the first place. That cool?

So I'm already seeing what might be a problem with scheduling.. Between the 10 ish hours that I sleep after work and when I wake up I missed a whole Crapload of posts and got left way behind. Posted.. And then not a thing since.. So I'm not sure if I'm going to be sleeping through prime RP time every day or what's going on.

Oh yeah, I forgot it was my time to post! XD Sorry, I'll go do something about it. 

Should we skip to cantros in a few posts since shal toh could heal dennis's injury?

Users who are viewing this thread