OOC

I've been wondering but how did you guys get those banners? Did you just make them in photoshop?

I don't blame you. It's really violent but SO good. >W< I love it and I love Nick. He's awesome. @w@ Also he's deaf. Gangsta. does something way different than other anime. The leads are young people but like men almost in their 40s so it's an interesting take on Anime I freakin' love it.

It's a very good anime though Kyu~ <3
I might watch itttttt, when the baby is sleeping! She's not ready for violence. @_@

When compared to other similar shows like Jormungand or Black Lagoon it's not as good. But it's still an enjoyable show and the characters are really solid. The two main leads never left me feeling bored. If you like that style of show I'd also recommend it.

I don't blame you. It's really violent but SO good. >W< I love it and I love Nick. He's awesome. @w@ Also he's deaf. Gangsta. does something way different than other anime. The leads are young people but like men almost in their 40s so it's an interesting take on Anime I freakin' love it.

When compared to other similar shows like Jormungand or Black Lagoon it's not as good. But it's still an enjoyable show and the characters are really solid. The two main leads never left me feeling bored. If you like that style of show I'd also recommend it.

Gives me confidence in wanting to watch it so thanks for the recommendation~ :3

I thought the kitsune story was related to that since the guild list says Kotarou is part of the Alvarez Empire.

He's part of the arc, but what's happening ATM is unrelated to it. It's just plot me and Kyu have been planning for a while~

I see, well I haven't read a good novel in a while so this'll be fun even if it does feel like jumping in halfway through the book.

Reading through these posts makes me really curious. How much time do you guys spend posting? There's a lot of really lengthy and detailed posts and it seems like everyone has more than one character. Knowing how long I spend on my own posts it's hard imagining how much time everyone else spends.

Reading through these posts makes me really curious. How much time do you guys spend posting? There's a lot of really lengthy and detailed posts and it seems like everyone has more than one character. Knowing how long I spend on my own posts it's hard imagining how much time everyone else spends.
That long one I did for Arietta took about two hours total. I had to take a lot of breaks since I have an almost ten month old daughter. o:

I have about.... five characters here? I try my best to put a lot of thought and effort into them but it's hard with "mummy slooshy zombie brain", haha. I really do enjoy your posts though! They're fun. :3

I'll be replying for Sora later tonight I hope. Nap time for the little one! You should join us on Discord sometime if you haven't already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back