Male

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted):

Human

Height:

6'2

Weight:

Guild and Guild Mark Location:

Freelance mage, no guild

Appearance:(Picture is required, textual description is optional, anime preferred)

bbc7bf6e7ce07b541d7376ca405a4cf8.jpg

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.): A class

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):

Chinese celestial spirit is a similar magic to that of Celestial Spirit Magic, and the likes. it is Another lost magic. Except, this magic revolves around the summoning of spirits from the chinese zodiac. Each spirit has a diffrent type of magic. For example the mouse can grant short bursts of wisdom and future sight to the summoner. Every spirit can change between their human and animal from at will.

As of this moment Aiden has only 4 of the 12 jade keys.

he has :​

• Lao shu the rat

• Long the dragon

• Ma the horse

• Shen the snake

As mentioned before lao can give burst of the future to the summoner, as well as he is technician and rarely fights the opponent. Long is a martial artist the prefers to get in close with his opponent and beat them, he also has the ability to use fire magic. Ma uses speed magic. his own magic can override hexes curses and any other ailment that has to do with time or speed. Shen can use illusion magic, his magic prevents him and his summoner to be manipulated with illusions. He can also transform into who ever he wants much like Gemini, only think is that the one they are transforming into has to be the on the same magic level, or lower of the summoner to transform

Urano matria- the ultimate magic of he stars.

Star suit- the caster can minic the magic of the spirt he possesses. Each spirit has a Different outfit that corresponds with their own outfit. Of example the snake form of the suit can minic the abilities of the snake.

Personality: Aiden takes exceptional pride in his rather emo appearance and is very confident in his sex appeal, often exuding a certain amount of vanity. Despite this superficial attitude, he is a clever, kind, and genuinely caring person. Aiden is very kind to his Celestial Spirits and refuses to utilize them as shields or think of them as such. He fights alongside his Spirits and treats them as friends, unlike several other Celestial Spirit Mages, who see them as mere tools and objects that can be killed.

Bio: Aiden grew up in an orphan home in the same town as kim, one day as aiden was playing in the gardens of the orphanage and there he saw her, a small girl with black hair walking home. He went to speak with her and they hit it off immediately. Years went by in a blink of an eye and they were basically inseparable from each other. Then it came time that kim moved to magnolia to become a mage, on the other hand Aiden went out in his own adventure to some ruins in the abandoned district of earth land. As he went though he found something that peaked his interest. Two jade colored keys, there was something else writing that explained how to summon spirits of the zodiac. Interested ,he read out the incantation for the two spirits. a blinding flash and a bell sound chimed though the ruins. Two Spirits stood before him. they explained what they are and the way to make a contract with them. He did so, something change in his right eye, each time he summons a spirit a small picture replaces the magic circle that resides there.

chinese-zodiac-wih-all-symbols-over-magical-background-45901170.jpg

(( Above Is the circle that stays in his right eye when he isn't summoning a spirit))

(( Below is the picture that appears in side the empty space in the circle ))

latest

Kim

His spirits

vanilla

Dislikes:

Abuse

Dishonesty

dark guilds

Skills:

He can doge better then the main character of undertale

Other:​

That moment you wanna bring back Draneri but three posts a day take up SO MUCH TIME GAH.

At least I enjoy Rping again ^-^
2.jpg

I cant find ashley's FC, I only saved Lav, kath, Kaz and evelyn but im not bringing her in

As long as your CS has up-to-date information I don't think it's that big of a deal if it's a little messy.

You can never be too lazy to keep your CS up-to-date. I read those to know how the character is.

the only thing is i need to remove some things from the history anfd change the age

but i dont feel like doing it ._.

I don't blame you. But if I RP with you and get some things wrong just point them out to me. I base a lot of my information on what's in the CS.

Users who are viewing this thread