OOC

That long one I did for Arietta took about two hours total. I had to take a lot of breaks since I have an almost ten month old daughter. o:

I have about.... five characters here? I try my best to put a lot of thought and effort into them but it's hard with "mummy slooshy zombie brain", haha. I really do enjoy your posts though! They're fun. :3

I'll be replying for Sora later tonight I hope. Nap time for the little one! You should join us on Discord sometime if you haven't already.

Two hours? Damn. Five characters with posts of that quality and a baby to deal with. I don't know how you do it.

Alright, take your time. And what's this about a discord? That's the second time I've seen it mentioned. Is everyone on a discord server?

Two hours? Damn. Five characters with posts of that quality and a baby to deal with. I don't know how you do it.

Alright, take your time. And what's this about a discord? That's the second time I've seen it mentioned. Is everyone on a discord server?
Sometimes I ask myself that very question. xD And thank you! Oh Discord, we have one for everyone in the RP to join. If you want an invite then I will happily send you one!

Sometimes I ask myself that very question. xD And thank you! Oh Discord, we have one for everyone in the RP to join. If you want an invite then I will happily send you one!

I don't want to be left out of the fun, so please do send an invite.

(I'm bored, so I'm teasing a character that I have worked on for some time now.)

The ancient sandstone walls etched with runes, held within a dark evil.
Bound and imprisoned long ago, the pyramid was built to entomb her.

Users who are viewing this thread