OOC

Like, magical abilities ot the abilities to see the things?

Aware of the fact that she is an awakened. So she can't actually access any of the powers that come with it, seeing energy lines, vision, ect. Anytime after the first arc of the story I'll allow her to discover that fact. C:

Aware of the fact that she is an awakened. So she can't actually access any of the powers that come with it, seeing energy lines, vision, ect. Anytime after the first arc of the story I'll allow her to discover that fact. C:

Question, do our characters have to have any magical abilities? Or can I leave that blank? 

Ok, I was just making sure. I'm kinda tired 

Do I have to add something to my cs for that to happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pepe For some reason it's not giving me access to the page. Says I don't have permission!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back