- ooc -

...I ought to punch your pillow.

fight me i'm tired

- Oh, okay; that makes sense. c:

Also, I was wondering about last names and stuff - I made my character, Josie have the same last name as Ja'sin (and I tried to find a person with a similar appearance to him too) because I kinda sorta thought he was her brother; but I just realized that characters aren't really set in stone yet. And I also kinda just realized that Adelaide Greer is the Crown Princess, so would it be a better thing to change Josie's last name to Greer, like Adelaide's or should I keep it as Ja'sin's last name, which is Karthman? Also the possible heirs backgrounds are a tiddlie bit different, so should I just leave Josie's background blank for now til roles are assigned? 'Cause then I can base it around whoever is the Crown Prince/Princess n stuff.

ja'sin is the crown prince sorry for confusion love, that's my bad for forgetting to let everyone know sooner

Who's up today?  Let's plot.

Eun, I'm making a basic and vague build for your antagonist.  You can fill in the blanks and brainstorm w/ me(because I don't know if I'm stomping on your feet)

Who's up today?  Let's plot.

Eun, I'm making a basic and vague build for your antagonist.  You can fill in the blanks and brainstorm w/ me(because I don't know if I'm stomping on your feet)

when are you ever stomping on my feet? you know you have liberties! i'll pm you the history about the opposing side real quick <3

Hey everyone! It's nice to meet all of you! :-) I just managed to finish my character sheet. If there's anything wrong or if I missed something, please let me know!

Honestly everyone's character sheets are so lovely, idk how y'all did that gorgeous coding. T-T 

Hello, @Ragnhild! Your char has my actual birthday, which is kinda cool. <3 AND our chars are just a teeny weeny bit similar so maybe they'll be friends or fiery rivals. Or just eat spicy food together. I'm excited!

Edit: Also, did you use Iwan Rheon as your fc!??!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @avira! :-) That's cool! As for me, I've never came across a chara who has the same birthday as me for some reason, lol. I guess February isn't a popular month? And I just read your CS, and your chara is super! :-) And yes, they are similar in some ways! I'm not sure if they'll be friends or rivals, but I'm excited to know (if I get accepted)! They should eat spicy food together. I LOVE spicy food to be honest. Most of my characters shares a trait with me. 

And YES. <3 

just so everyone knows - going camping this weekend so won't be around pretty much till monday. gonna try and get my cs done before i leave!

Shitty formatting is shitty - tried to use multiple posts to space out the images. Blame my low post count - can't do HTML until 500, apparently.

Still, all the text is there. Wanted to make an antagonistic character without the whole "big bad guy" feel - more of a "deal with the devil" type - pragmatic and uncaring, but still fully aware of society and his role in it, and more than happy to play nice, so long as you do too. The Arabic/Indian flavor is inspired by the desert theme of Pricqu, and the idea of a ruthless dynasty being born out of a harsh, unforgiving climate seemed perfect.

Any feedback would be lovely.

Also, there's a placeholder for a younger sibling, I'm keeping that open for now in case someone else wants to play said sibling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shitty formatting is shitty - tried to use multiple posts to space out the images. Blame my low post count - can't do HTML until 500, apparently.

Still, all the text is there. Wanted to make an antagonistic character without the whole "big bad guy" feel - more of a "deal with the devil" type - pragmatic and uncaring, but still fully aware of society and his role in it, and more than happy to play nice, so long as you do too. The Arabic/Indian flavor is inspired by the desert theme of Pricqu, and the idea of a ruthless dynasty being born out of a harsh, unforgiving climate seemed perfect.

Any feedback would be lovely.

Also, there's a placeholder for a younger sibling, I'm keeping that open for now in case someone else wants to play said sibling.

the only problem i'm seeing is i didn't see a faceclaim. i haven't read it all yet!

Yeah, sorry - takes a little while for me to find a good one considering the ethnicity I'm going for.

Most Arab/Indian models tend to have these big, goofy smiles that makes them look way too warm and cuddly to fit the character.

I did finally get one, though. His name is Omar Borkan Al Gala.

Fun fact: He is one of only three men to have been deported by Saudi Arabia's religious police for being "too tempting to women".

So yeah, he'll fit perfectly.

Yeah, sorry - takes a little while for me to find a good one considering the ethnicity I'm going for.

Most Arab/Indian models tend to have these big, goofy smiles that makes them look way too warm and cuddly to fit the character.

I did finally get one, though. His name is Omar Borkan Al Gala.

Fun fact: He is one of only three men to have been deported by Saudi Arabia's religious police for being "too tempting to women".

So yeah, he'll fit perfectly.

bless you for using him, i almost used him for a genie character once before going with a female instead. he's perfect for a devious character for sure.

Added a few NPCs. Seemed like a good idea to flesh out a court, even if it never actually comes into play in the RP.

We've also got some potential for a pretty damning plot twist/reveal in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back