- ooc -

Sorry if this sounds really stupid, but for the World Info., are there any specific holidays and events, or the modern holidays remain the same?

Sorry if this sounds really stupid, but for the World Info., are there any specific holidays and events, or the modern holidays remain the same?

that's not stupid! I totally didn't think about it. I'd say the major holidays would be celebrated, and I'll whip up some for the world <3 Thanks for asking!

I'm going to have to ask about age range? Granted I'm stupid and probably missed it but just in case. 

I honestly forgot to put it in the cs thank you for reminding me. I'd prefer 16+ on characters, though guardsmen will have to be 18+

Going to make a male and a female, just deciding on who to use. <3

tbh just wondering if it's overkill to use damien again

honestly this is my second time with gavin and alice from nodus has been used several times too tbh <3

oops, me again

question about the biography

basically what do you want to be included in there? 

i'd say just like their lives up to the point of the coronation? it doesn't have to be super long since there's a chance of family members!

Well it'll be his third use but I just have a lot of inspiration for writing him at the moment, so I guess I'll just use him again! Royal life would suit him anyway. cx

To be a crown Prince of a smcastle on the top of a friggin mountain?

Yes. Yes I will.

last thing i promise

about the powers

it can only be one, right? 

only i'm stuck between, like

three of them (all at a basic level)

but if i can only have one

i'll have to pick before i finish my form 

Nice titling of the RP, characters, and OOC. Very charming, we should all give Syzygy a slow clap for the subtlety!

giphy.gif

Nice titling of the RP, characters, and OOC. Very charming, we should all give Syzygy a slow clap for the subtlety!

giphy.gif

tysm <3

if i'm being honest i stole the titling idea from @Elizabeth Duchamps

Just to clarify: are guardsmen like normal military members/bodyguards?

And how close would they be with the royal members? Like personal guards or more like minions?

yes, they're basically military personnel assigned to guard the royal family. i'd say they're relatively close, as they guard them at such close proximity!

spent like 15 minutes trying to figure out how to switch of rich text editor. found out I can't code yet because I don't have 500 posts

:<

For those allying in GERILIA:

I'm layering some rich and extensive history into my biography(My spot is secure af)--if you want to be in the know, refer to it.

In general:

I went ahead and added a domain, naming my castle and giving it a title.  I think it would be cool for the applicants of the Crown to try and name theirs or have @Syzygy name them for you.

Wait, I'm a bit confused about which royal is the crown prince(ss) for the Gerilia province? @RedIncubus @Elizabeth Duchamps 

I was kind of wondering because my character is also from Gerilia and serves as captain of the royal guard. So what is established as the official history of the province will affect my bio as well.

Wait, I'm a bit confused about which royal is the crown prince(ss) for the Gerilia province? @RedIncubus @Elizabeth Duchamps 

I was kind of wondering because my character is also from Gerilia and serves as captain of the royal guard. So what is established as the official history of the province will affect my bio as well.

red got it, i just forgot to announce it bc i'm a ditz.

Users who are viewing this thread