- ooc -

i have an amazing idea for the younger sibling of my two beans..... but like..... i also wanna make someone from another province....... so......... confliction.

Oh man...this is kind of way off topic.

And I know the RP hasn't started yet, but what if it turns out some of the characters are actually part of the plot to usurp the new Queen? o_O

Oh man...this is kind of way off topic.

And I know the RP hasn't started yet, but what if it turns out some of the characters are actually part of the plot to usurp the new Queen? o_O

Definitely love the idea, but I don't know how it would play in in the long run. Because of the war they'd need to be more united than usual, usurping the queen would probably lead to a lost war.

but it's a good idea for a season 2 if this rp goes over well!

IF YOURE A TWISBO FOLK~

we need to collaborate on some deep levels bc i need to spin my tales 

Is it alright If we make up a person that would be a minor Lord or like an extra sibling and they married into another monarchs' family?

For example Sage' s mother is the current Queen of Pricque married the 4th brother/cousin from (insert provence)

Hope I explained it alright.

Is it alright If we make up a person that would be a minor Lord or like an extra sibling and they married into another monarchs' family?

For example Sage' s mother is the current Queen of Pricque married the 4th brother/cousin from (insert provence)

Hope I explained it alright.

the royal family probably wouldn't marry outside their province, but the earls, dukes, etc. probably would do that yeah!

So I know crown prince/princess usually refers to the heir apparent (eg the king's child), but are we okay also using it for the heir presumptive (eg the king's younger brother)? I know it's a small difference, but I just wanted to check. I'm thinking of having my crown princess' older brother be the current ruler, but if not I'll just magically revive her dad and put him in there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
*whispers* Hey @RedIncubus, just letting you know I've matched my character's bio to yours. Hopefully, there are no inconsistencies. :>

Let me know if there's anything major you're planning to change about recent Gilian history.

Hey I didn't really make it super clear so that's my bad but there aren't kings and queens of individual provinces. Just princes and princesses. The only king or queen would be the king or queen of the whole land. Sorry for the confusion!

The "heirs" are typically the children of the most recent prince or princess to attempt to ensure a long reign as opposed to a short reign <3

Hey I didn't really make it super clear so that's my bad but there aren't kings and queens of individual provinces. Just princes and princesses. The only king or queen would be the king or queen of the whole land. Sorry for the confusion!

The "heirs" are typically the children of the most recent prince or princess to attempt to ensure a long reign as opposed to a short reign <3

- Oh, okay; that makes sense. c:

Also, I was wondering about last names and stuff - I made my character, Josie have the same last name as Ja'sin (and I tried to find a person with a similar appearance to him too) because I kinda sorta thought he was her brother; but I just realized that characters aren't really set in stone yet. And I also kinda just realized that Adelaide Greer is the Crown Princess, so would it be a better thing to change Josie's last name to Greer, like Adelaide's or should I keep it as Ja'sin's last name, which is Karthman? Also the possible heirs backgrounds are a tiddlie bit different, so should I just leave Josie's background blank for now til roles are assigned? 'Cause then I can base it around whoever is the Crown Prince/Princess n stuff.

- Oh, okay; that makes sense. c:

Also, I was wondering about last names and stuff - I made my character, Josie have the same last name as Ja'sin (and I tried to find a person with a similar appearance to him too) because I kinda sorta thought he was her brother; but I just realized that characters aren't really set in stone yet. And I also kinda just realized that Adelaide Greer is the Crown Princess, so would it be a better thing to change Josie's last name to Greer, like Adelaide's or should I keep it as Ja'sin's last name, which is Karthman? Also the possible heirs backgrounds are a tiddlie bit different, so should I just leave Josie's background blank for now til roles are assigned? 'Cause then I can base it around whoever is the Crown Prince/Princess n stuff.

Oh, no, she's not the crown princess. I have yet to edit the CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back