OOC

Reminds me of a joke.

Son: Hey dad? You fought in the war, right?

Dad: Yes I did.

Son: So were you ever shot in the army?

Dad: No I was shot in the leggy.

Son: *Internal screaming*

Before I post, are we landing on the surface or on one of the space colonies (Preferably after you take out the turrets)?

@Proxploxtops

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I post, are we landing on the surface or on one of the space colonies (Preferably after you take out the turrets)?

@Proxploxtops

We're landing on the surface near the space colonies. Some of my troopers will have jetpacks to land in the colonies etc. I'm doing bombardments now though.

My stealth fleet will be above one of the larger and important colonies since according to @TPBx I don't know how to identify the capital +which is fine) but which colony will I be landing in? It'll likely be a major city near the capital so ye.

I'll make a post now too 

We're landing on the surface near the space colonies. Some of my troopers will have jetpacks to land in the colonies 

..... Jetpack...? Onto a colony...?

facepalm.jpg

We're landing on the surface near the space colonies. Some of my troopers will have jetpacks to land in the colonies etc. I'm doing bombardments now though.

My stealth fleet will be above one of the larger and important colonies since according to @TPBx I don't know how to identify the capital +which is fine) but which colony will I be landing in? It'll likely be a major city near the capital so ye.

I'll make a post now too 

Well the easiest target would be to fly to Berlin or any one of the other colonies that's not New California (I really should make names and numbers for these) as they won't have nearly the hive cluster of ships protecting them.

Well the easiest target would be to fly to Berlin or any one of the other colonies that's not New California (I really should make names and numbers for these) as they won't have nearly the hive cluster of ships protecting them.

Well my stealth ships would be heading into the Fleet-engulfed city whereas my other fleet would move into the city that is least defended.

..... Jetpack...? Onto a colony...?

facepalm.jpg

Not sure whether to be mildly offended or midly amused

There's so much happening in confused when to jump in.

Well it appears as if @Panzer's fleet is on standby, but ate getting anxious to get in there and put a hurt on the UTA. @Reaper 1-1's transports which contain your people are going to make a run for the space colonies instead of the surface because its easier to shred through the "Red Shirts" that are the destroyers rather than try and pass through to the planet's surface.@Proxploxtops's stealth ships are also making their gun run for the colonies.

I'll try and replicate the tac map that Nwarhta sees soon because this whole battle seems a bit too complex to describe due to the different components going on and the fact that I had my guys detect the stealth run instead of sitting there and taking it, throwing a wrench in the whole operation.

I hope I'm getting this right. Excluding the possible reinforcements sitting outside the Outer Sphere, this is what Nwarhta and the rest of the UTA command see when looking at the current tac map. Its pretty potato but its good enough for the whole picture.

Untitled.png

but the kaisics are only landing ships with heavy weaponry. How-ever, if they are lost, the Kaisics would follow up with what they call an ACTUAL fleet

(I.E. Destroyers and battleships covered by dread-naughts with flanking corvettes with tons of landing ships filled with entire armies.)

So ,pick your target wisely. ;)

(Kaisics)

Being the most advanced and feared military, lends the heaviest of attack weaponry to the command of the Alkarians.

They all use their own forces first despite actual assistance from the Kaisic forces. The sturm truppen( Elite assault squads) were reassigned to artillery duty.

Best tactic 19/45 

I hope I'm getting this right. Excluding the possible reinforcements sitting outside the Outer Sphere, this is what Nwarhta and the rest of the UTA command see when looking at the current tac map. Its pretty potato but its good enough for the whole picture.

View attachment 242809

Cool map. I'll probably have the Atlus Expedetionary Fleet pop up somewhere near the Alkarians.

what you could probably do is pop up behind Terra as well as things are about to get hectic over there real quick. also @spongedog @Reaper 1-1 Are you guys waiting on me or what?

Hang in there Ally of mine! 

I'm gonna have the Atlus Royal Air Force steal the show with their brand new Eta superplanes and the Phenex's positron cannon!

Developed a new super heavy tank.

It is so large, it is classified as a cruiser.

this will crush the UTA forces....considering the kaisics used their tech.

(The rotatable turret for such large cannons for instance)

But this won't be deployed now...we still have to make it.

what you could probably do is pop up behind Terra as well as things are about to get hectic over there real quick. also @spongedog @Reaper 1-1 Are you guys waiting on me or what?

I'm still really confused where we're landing. This had all kind of escaped me at the moment. I'm guessing it's because I didn't write a post at the beginning, but now i'm stuck.

I'm still really confused where we're landing. This had all kind of escaped me at the moment. I'm guessing it's because I didn't write a post at the beginning, but now i'm stuck.

Whatever. I'm just going to randomly pick a place to land, sitting here confused isn't helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back