OOC

I've been working on trying to make up the best bullshit excuse to let the UTA get away with this all unscathed (by unscathed I mean everyone leaves and whew successful defense at the cost of millions of lives)

Anyways I was sure it would've worked or at least had a high probability of working but now that the Kryptonians will make their move. I am 100% sure it won't because they have no reason to be involved in these sort of politics whatsoever as long as they get to expand their influence and bring entire civilizations to their knees with technology unrivaled. So in the mean time, I'll be printing up white flags, prepare for mass extinction, and work on a new faction. Or maybe I'll join wandering's civil war arc or something as another commander, who knows /shrug.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been working on trying to make up the best bullshit excuse to let the UTA get away with this all unscathed (by unscathed I mean everyone leaves and whew successful defense at the cost of millions of lives)

Anyways I was sure it would've worked or at least had a high probability of working but now that the Kryptonians will make their move. I am 100% sure it won't because they have no reason to be involved in these sort of politics whatsoever as long as they get to expand their influence and bring entire civilizations to their knees with technology unrivaled. So in the mean time, I'll be printing up white flags, prepare for mass extinction, and work on a new faction. Or maybe I'll join wandering's civil war arc or something as another commander, who knows /shrug.

Actually, what I was thinking was establishing a puppet government where you could rule your nation under a government loyal to me so you can keep your faction under my command. What do ya think?

Actually, what I was thinking was establishing a puppet government where you could rule your nation under a government loyal to me so you can keep your faction under my command. What do ya think?

What I was more implying was that the Kryptonians would obliterate everything. While I don't think that @DankWaffles would actually destroy the UTA outright it would only make sense given that the Kaisic enlisted their help with the purpose of avenging the attack on Parmenthel.

maxresdefault.jpg

Assault! SS Old Guard Schutze is seen firing his rifle.

This schutze would die like many of his brothers on the moon invasion

(Blank -Blank) Colorized.

latest

Companionship, This P-2 bot, Located on Paremeth, has found one of many lifeforms on the planet. They became friends after this. The friend ship would not last how-ever, as he was K.I.A. a few days later.

(Unknown Time) Colorized

What I was more implying was that the Kryptonians would obliterate everything. While I don't think that @DankWaffles would actually destroy the UTA outright it would only make sense given that the Kaisic enlisted their help with the purpose of avenging the attack on Parmenthel.

Ah OK, well nothing like good old convincing and diplomacy!

Also, @DankWaffles, who exactly did you place the blame on for the destruction of your outposts? Just wanted to know.

Alrighty guys and gals, the rp has sorta died off. While I am going to shut this down for multiple reasons.

Firstly, due to the multiple planets, we are too spread out over a vast system.

second, technological advancements make battles too quick, with each of us building vehicles and weaponry that devastate the enemy infantry, giving them no use. Its less of a Great War and more of a slight skirmish.

And lastly, my rp thing is a mess, with people (including myself) using aton of units. losses of units don't matter.

there were other problems, but They are too small to add to the list.

Dont worry my friends, as I plan to make something to sub for this.

Ill give you all a hint, The dawn of warfare went on to take many more lives than we had thought. bringing with

it, a dystopian future.

Ah damn. Well... *Picks up camping pack and hops on ATV.* As Lance would say, "Well that's sad." And it is. Seeya guys around. 

This is Chancellor Hollow. Signing off.

rest in pepperonis. on the brightside this is probably the first and only rp that I've ever seen reach a pseudo climatic conclusion (sorta) so thats pretty cool. rofl

Users who are viewing this thread