OOC

Wait I just realized. Your description sounds like you're inside the colony and I was like wat. @Proxploxtops I thought I posted a picture of what the colonies look like, then I realized that I only posted the inside of one of these things. Anyways this is what they look like from the outside. They're basically these humongous, floating cylinders that rotate to replicate gravity of Earth and inside the colony lies the city. Outside they're practically  defenseless with exception to maybe like AA Defenses, but they are hardy due to their massive size. Surrounding these would of course be whatever part of the home fleet is assigned to that specific colony. There also wouldn't be a way in unless you blasted a whole through it of course or were let in through the hangar.

Heliopolis_colony.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait I just realized. Your description sounds like you're inside the colony and I was like wat. @Proxploxtops I thought I posted a picture of what the colonies look like, then I realized that I only posted the inside of one of these things. Anyways this is what they look like from the outside. They're basically these humongous, floating cylinders that rotate to replicate gravity of Earth and inside the colony lies the city. Outside they're practically  defenseless with exception to maybe like AA Defenses, but they are hardy due to their massive size. Surrounding these would of course be whatever part of the home fleet is assigned to that specific colony. There also wouldn't be a way in unless you blasted a whole through it of course or were let in through the hangar.

Heliopolis_colony.jpg

Oh, so if worst comes to worst we can just blow them up?

Heliopolis_colony.jpg

Ah ok, so would it be possible to "sneak" into the hangar or nom would I physically have to blast my way inside it?

Anyways, thanks for the description!

Ah ok, so would it be possible to "sneak" into the hangar or nom would I physically have to blast my way inside it?

Anyways, thanks for the description!

well the only things that can go inside are transports, fighters, etc (stuff of that size) as there would be no need for anything larger than that to physically be in the colony. so yeah you guys are just gonna have to shoot your way through them.

well the only things that can go inside are transports, fighters, etc (stuff of that size) as there would be no need for anything larger than that to physically be in the colony. so yeah you guys are just gonna have to shoot your way through them.

Ah ok because I thought since my ships are only a little bigger than a transport (they're stark trek ships pretty much, hell that's even my picture). i'll blast my way through. Mind you, I have stealth fighters that may cause some hell on the inside

well if the stealth ships are that size then they would technically be able sneak in. though of course that would require the whole "It's an older code, but it checks out" type of verification but at this point the UTA is on red alert so that idea is definitely out of the window.

@Proxploxtops

well if the stealth ships are that size then they would technically be able sneak in. though of course that would require the whole "It's an older code, but it checks out" type of verification but at this point the UTA is on red alert so that idea is definitely out of the window.

@Proxploxtops

"These aren't the ships you're looking for"

Perhaps a couple would sneak un with a shipment of supplies/troops entering? Or fighters and bombers?

Oh, and my stealth ships are around yiur capital. The Beijing invasion has only my high tech 4th fleet and the Transport fleet, you would've seen them a long time ago lol

I'll try and reply as soon as I can. I'm working today so it'll be hard to hit all the areas (since there are 5 different fronts holy moly.) Luckily the Terran fleet by number I think is the largest of the powers but not necessarily the strongest.

I'll try and reply as soon as I can. I'm working today so it'll be hard to hit all the areas (since there are 5 different fronts holy moly.) Luckily the Terran fleet by number I think is the largest of the powers but not necessarily the strongest.

I believe my fleets are the most *advanced* and *powerful* though my armor is severely lacking.

Also good luck with the five fronts against four different armies. Atleast you got Atlus, amirite?

Take your time then mate! We're in no hurry

I believe my fleets are the most *advanced* and *powerful* though my armor is severely lacking.

Also good luck with the five fronts against four different armies. Atleast you got Atlus, amirite?

Take your time then mate! We're in no hurry

While my army is the most *Advanced*

And *powerful*.

Also,  take ur time. :D

I've noticed everyone's been writing lore short story things in their Faction pages. Guess I should get around to trying that too.

>Empire Joins the war, kicks Terra's ass

>MFW you steam roll on Ademar and are doing decent in Terra

>New alien race joins the war

>Ohshit.jpg

>Doesn't care for much right now and just kicks some Terran ass

>Mfw the alien race is also power hungry

>Wtfbro.png

>Friends pls?

>Mfw you're about to get your ass I kicked by a power hungry alien race steam rolling through the galaxy

>when you browse 4chan and reddit too much

But my fleet is surrounding your capital @TPBx, It would be unusual but every hard to target as their are only thirty of them spread out around your capital. They're also fast, it'll likely be able to dodge your mines and stuff as well as even if they were to be hit, they'd be able to drop troops in quickly to your capital. They're made to be expendable transports with stealth capabilities. 

Not to mention, you onlynseentjem because they're in a large group (what they're not meant for) rather than completely alone to which they can be as they disperse away from the bombs.

Either way good plan :P

So I get to attack the moon eh? I sure hope the Kaisic's brand new Landcruiser is anti-matter proof. *Positron cannon slowly charges up.*

@Panzer No hard feelings but you did attack Diagna first. :3

But he'll have my first fleet with him lol.

But, y'know.. I'll just sit back and..Well watch you guys duke it out. Pass the popcorn!

So you'd rather I try out my new toy on your ships first? 

[SIZE= 8px]Did you just tempt me to annihilate your ship? Did you? I can do that and I will. [/SIZE]

I think it's shield generation shall easily hold against the particle cannon.it is a Land Cruiser

It is basically a ship on treads.

Your puny tanks amuse me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back