OOC

That and I didn't expect a race of robots to be such good diplomats that they can be like "Ally pls" and everyone would say yes.

That and I didn't expect a race of robots to be such good diplomats that they can be like "Ally pls" and everyone would say yes.

Lol, 10/10 accurate diplomacy. Just how it works on real life!

Also, I never asked the robots to be allies (tbh, my original plans as to take them out but Terran works too) lol

I never signed a treaty with the boltheads, I'm just can't shoot them cause they are allies with Atlus.

Oh, and as for the EMP taking out all of my generators, perhaps a couple of my hornets and cruisers? My fleet is MASSIVE 

So is the firing cone of this mother-badass. Unless they're spread out as hell. Then I don't imagine this hitting at least 10 ships.

//begin rant

Frankly, Im sort of (really) pissed right now. Between being meta gamed out of the battle with all the auto hits and unit spam. On top of that a player swarm where it feels like at this point I'm just getting voted off the island instead of fighting a "Great War."

I understand the Lorrainians, Al-Quhr and Kaisic teaming up because the Terran have already clashed with them. But really having the Kryptonians in on it, super human or not they are still the most technologically advanced clearly the biggest threat, and the super ship building and militaristic Alkarians in on it too. Its really fucking clear who is going to win in a fight thats 5 vs 2, more like 1.5 because at least Wandering's side realistically replies to sudden military alliance and only sends a portion of his entire fleet to help. 

//end rant

//begin rant

Frankly, Im sort of (really) pissed right now. Between being meta gamed out of the battle with all the auto hits and unit spam. On top of that a player swarm where it feels like at this point I'm just getting voted off the island instead of fighting a "Great War."

I understand the Lorrainians, Al-Quhr and Kaisic teaming up because the Terran have already clashed with them. But really having the Kryptonians in on it, super human or not they are still the most technologically advanced clearly the biggest threat, and the super ship building and militaristic Alkarians in on it too. Its really fucking clear who is going to win in a fight thats 5 vs 2, more like 1.5 because at least Wandering's side realistically replies to sudden military alliance and only sends a portion of his entire fleet to help. 

//end rant

I don't really get why we allied with the kryptonians. They seem to be the most advanced and should likely threaten us all (which realistically would be teaming up to take them out rather than helping them).

The Alkarians are joining in as I made an alliance with them before the Kaisic even joined (to form a triple alliance as at the time we were scrambling for allies). Kryptonians don't make much sense to me but idk.

I also don't know what you mean by unit spam. I rped my troops numbers and you also seen to auto-hit as well.

My plan tbh if you surrendered was to make you a vassal (independent but under the alliance's authority).

Sorry if I seem really defensive, I just wanted to explain our side of the story! No hard feelings please!

Also, my fleet is spread out enough to not be swarmed by fighters or hit by shell shrapnel easily but close enough to support each other as needed. You'd likely hit 5-8 if my ships, mostly cruisers as they are up front in the bottom rows and some battleships.

Also, my fighters aren't rookies. They fought in Ademar and some time the wars fought previously by Lorraine. I'll write stuff about Lorraine lore later! 

No hard feelings? I still wuv you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really get why we allied with the kryptonians. They seem to be the most advanced and should likely threaten us all (which realistically would be teaming up to take them out rather than helping them).

The Alkarians are joining in as I made an alliance with them before the Kaisic even joined (to form a triple alliance as at the time we were scrambling for allies). Kryptonians don't make much sense to me but idk.

I also don't know what you mean by unit spam. I rped my troops numbers and you also seen to auto-hit as well.

My plan tbh if you surrendered was to make you a vassal (independent but under the alliance's authority).

Sorry if I seem really defensive, I just wanted to explain our side of the story! No hard feelings please!

Also, my fleet is spread out enough to not be swarmed by fighters or hit by shell shrapnel easily but close enough to support each other as needed. You'd likely hit 5-8 if my ships, mostly cruisers as they are up front in the bottom rows and some battleships.

Also, my fighters aren't rookies. They fought in Ademar and some time the wars fought previously by Lorraine. I'll write stuff about Lorraine lore later! 

I have no quarrel with you guys and I enjoy politics too much. Besides, I'm approaching this realistically cause why spam when you can suffer? Just look at my "main character", Ann. She's only 24 but she's constantly tired due to lack of sleep and not the most soundest of minds due to PTSD. And it shows with her commanding, she'd rather the fight finish then prolong it.

Which is why I'm going to 'kill her off' when I make my Vajra-esque aliens later.

I have no quarrel with you guys and I enjoy politics too much. Besides, I'm approaching this realistically cause why spam when you can suffer? Just look at my "main character", Ann. She's only 24 but she's constantly tired due to lack of sleep and not the most soundest of minds due to PTSD. And it shows with her commanding, she'd rather the fight finish then prolong it.

Which is why I'm going to 'kill her off' when I make my Vajra-esque aliens later.

Well that escalated quickly!

superman2.gif

Don't you fellas worry. I'm gonna put the Kryptonians to work ;)

I know I'm  guilty of it but its on a way lesser scale than the AA defenses in the colonies fall in minutes upon entry when in a very similar scenario on Parmenthel where I had my dropships descend onto the planet, they were shredded by Kaisic AA Systems. Because understandably, even if I bomb the planet to shit with gunship runs, there is still going to be something shooting at them. 

The troop count I'm fine with because its understandable given how large the Empire is supposed to be. Admittedly I should've been more honest about how large my ground forces are, but given the situation I had to be deceptive because its basic war strategy.

And as for the fighters its not a matter of they aren't rookies as much as it is I don't know how handicapped they are by using futuristic targetting technology. Even if they have fought several wars, fighting the UTA fighter to fighter is like trying to move from the aim assisted Star Wars Battlefront to the much more manual Battlefield in terms of aerial combat due to the Alliances use of the Disruptor Smoke. 

I know I'm  guilty of it but its on a way lesser scale than the AA defenses in the colonies fall in minutes upon entry when in a very similar scenario on Parmenthel where I had my dropships descend onto the planet, they were shredded by Kaisic AA Systems. Because understandably, even if I bomb the planet to shit with gunship runs, there is still going to be something shooting at them. 

The troop count I'm fine with because its understandable given how large the Empire is supposed to be. Admittedly I should've been more honest about how large my ground forces are, but given the situation I had to be deceptive because its basic war strategy.

And as for the fighters its not a matter of they aren't rookies as much as it is I don't know how handicapped they are by using futuristic targetting technology. Even if they have fought several wars, fighting the UTA fighter to fighter is like trying to move from the aim assisted Star Wars Battlefront to the much more manual Battlefield in terms of aerial combat due to the Alliances use of the Disruptor Smoke. 

Ah ok, I understand your point on fighters now, I'll make a post detailing it!

Also, my bombers were in place around the AAs a few posts ago, getting ready to attack. I suppose I should've been more descriptive but that was the plan. Sorry!

As for the Beijing colony, they were bombarded by the full might if 23 battleships opening fire at once.

I expect Ardent to be there in a red Atlusian Superfighter lel 

@Wandering Grim Hollow

Oho~ He is there. Just in a green Eta. The red one is reserved for the Chief Air Marshal cause Nobility. 

He'll be joining Orte soon. With witty banter and a challenge.

Well fuck, Alkar is Italy now, changing sides in crucial moments. Lol

At least we have Superman with us!

To be fair, I didn't expect that to happen.

Oho~ He is there. Just in a green Eta. The red one is reserved for the Chief Air Marshal cause Nobility. 

He'll be joining Orte soon. With witty banter and a challenge.

To be fair, I didn't expect that to happen.

Not complaining or anything, it was definantly unexpected. I sorta hoped for protest from the crew or his subordinates but I guess not. Goddammit. 

Oh and if we lose the battle, my defence stations on Ademar will be prepared as well as an introduction to my newest and most final fleet. It'll also be the information if the sixth fleet which will be split between all fleets replenishing then partially (likely they'll all receive one or two fresh ships).

Also, would  @Wandering Grim Hollow and   @Reaper 1-1 mind if I intercepted the transmission seeing as I also have a communications like with Alkar?

The line was a secured between the Atlusian and Alkarian ships. Even with your communications with my ships you couldn't hear those transmissions. Also, Alkar and Atlus have deeper ties with each other. Like Rajin said, "Old friends before new friends".

The line was a secured between the Atlusian and Alkarian ships. Even with your communications with my ships you couldn't hear those transmissions. Also, Alkar and Atlus have deeper ties with each other. Like Rajin said, "Old friends before new friends".

I know about the old ties, I'm just saying I didn't expect it to be so sudden.

Also, goddammit. I sort of wanted my troops to know about the treachery so they could skiddaddle and get the fuck outtakis. Also, advanced shit everywhere for my troops. Anyways, if you don't want my soldiers to know, I'll respect that sadly. 

I THOUGHT EDWARD AND RAIJIN EERE GONNA HAVE AN EPIC BROMANCE!

Don't worry, I have something planned. I always have something planned. (jots down a plan to destroy the Kaisics)

I know about the old ties, I'm just saying I didn't expect it to be so sudden.

Also, goddammit. I sort of wanted my troops to know about the treachery so they could skiddaddle and get the fuck outtakis. Also, advanced shit everywhere for my troops. Anyways, if you don't want my soldiers to know, I'll respect that sadly. 

I THOUGHT EDWARD AND RAIJIN EERE GONNA HAVE AN EPIC BROMANCE!

yeah i agree with prox on this one

I do realize it was sudden, but there is a ship that is supposed to be as big as Terra's moon coming at you and Rajin felt the need to help. (and me after re-looking at your rant)

I do realize it was sudden, but there is a ship that is supposed to be as big as Terra's moon coming at you and Rajin felt the need to help. (and me after re-looking at your rant)

well half my rant was about alliances like this happening lol. though the move has already been made.

well half my rant was about alliances like this happening lol. though the move has already been made.

Yeah. The only reason why Alkar is anywhere near Terra is because they felt generous enough to help the Lorrainians and Al-Quhrans. So they are basically nothing to Alkar.

Users who are viewing this thread