OOC

Quick question @Proxploxtops @Reaper 1-1 @Panzer

I know Prox pulled biographical data and other things from Ademar. But do your troops have any idea where the capital is or how to identify it? As its one of the many similar looking space colonies that really don't have any demarcation to it.

Well I mean its not a lost cause to go to the surface. Tbh. You could go for the population centers in the subterranean colonies, but that would of course require knowing either where to drill or where the entrances are.

Well I mean its not a lost cause to go to the surface. Tbh. You could go for the population centers in the subterranean colonies, but that would of course require knowing either where to drill or where the entrances are.

I just imagine our entire armies landing and then spending like a year looking around on the surface.

Quick question @Proxploxtops @Reaper 1-1 @Panzer

I know Prox pulled biographical data and other things from Ademar. But do your troops have any idea where the capital is or how to identify it? As its one of the many similar looking space colonies that really don't have any demarcation to it.

I mean, I assume a military base would have maps of some sort including ones if the home world as well as the surface that is currently explored but if you want, I could just send troops onto the barren surface etc. I also assume it'd be one of the better protected cities

I mean, I assume a military base would have maps of some sort including ones if the home world as well as the surface that is currently explored but if you want, I could just send troops onto the barren surface etc. I also assume it'd be one of the better protected cities

Well yeah. If you weren't already familiar with how it works. The human population of Terra resides on the many floating colonies in Earth's orbit and the subterranean colonies beneath its surface. I probably should have made a map of Terra for this but yeah your ships would already be right next to their objective or near it if they were aiming for the colonies.

The military bases also reside in these colonies which is another detail I should've mentioned in the intel. -.-...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yeah. If you weren't already familiar with how it works. The human population of Terra resides on the many floating colonies in Earth's orbit and the subterranean colonies beneath its surface. I probably should have made a map of Terra for this but yeah your ships would already be right next to their objective or near it if they were aiming for the colonies.

The military bases also reside in these colonies which is another detail I should've mentioned in the intel. -.-...

Alright, so would it be OK if I went for your capital and rped my ships to the colonies near the capital? Sorry if I misunderstood anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
raped my ships????? lolwat. Anyways you can change course and try and attack one of the colonies. Most likely New California or Berlin that would obviously be the most prominent place according to the intel.

@Proxploxtops

raped my ships????? lolwat. Anyways you can change course and try and attack one of the colonies. Most likely New California or Berlin that would obviously be the most prominent place according to the intel.

@Proxploxtops

Ah ok, also that was automatically correct... It was meant to be "rped" but ended up being that.. RIP

@TPBx, just so you know, our formation  would make it hard to  single out any one ship and we're completely invisible. You couldn't see my ship.

Unless you were referring to the transport and fourth fleet in which case RIP

@TPBx, just so you know, our formation  would make it hard to  single out any one ship and we're completely invisible. You couldn't see my ship.

Optical camo eh? Hm... Pretty advanced... That would come in handy indeed... 

*Adds that in for the alien faction*

That being said, @TPBx prepare to receive some reinforcements. Very confused reinforcements regarding @Reaper 1-1 and @Panzer's factions being there. Then Daniel would give a very... crutial option for those two.

Optical camo eh? Hm... Pretty advanced... That would come in handy indeed... 

*Adds that in for the alien faction*

That being said, @TPBx prepare to receive some reinforcements. Very confused reinforcements regarding @Reaper 1-1 and @Panzer's factions being there. Then Daniel would give a very... crutial option for those two.

RIP surprise attack. I planned this to be swift and with little casualties in landing. Guess not lol

oh yeah im referring to the transport fleet your stealth ships are still unseen

oh yeah im referring to the transport fleet your stealth ships are still unseen

Oh OK, that would make more sense. I'll write a post tomorrow as today is late. Also, the transports are just above the surface. We're rallying after clearing the debris fields. Thanks for clarifying btw!

Oh OK, that would make more sense. I'll write a post tomorrow as today is late. Also, the transports are just above the surface. We're rallying after clearing the debris fields. Thanks for clarifying btw!

I assume this is my time to come in as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back