OOC

I mean I'm really confused right now that I read through all of the RP's content. I overthink things way too much... T.T

Well, you're just jumping through different places by different people. So in one moment I talk from the point of view of an admiral of a fleet, and another I talk from the point of view of a simple soldier. Trust me, it's fine, it just takes some experience. If you do something wrong then we'll correct you and try to help you. We're all friends here :D.

Well, you're just jumping through different places by different people. So in one moment I talk from the point of view of an admiral of a fleet, and another I talk from the point of view of a simple soldier. Trust me, it's fine, it just takes some experience. If you do something wrong then we'll correct you and try to help you. We're all friends here :D.

Yeah... friends... *Slowly pushes Polar Invasion force out of sight*

I mean... less confused that overwhelmed. I don't have a lot of experience doing any more than 2 paragraphs at a time...

Lol I just imagine everybody from my fleet, down on the planet, looking up at seeing these random warships about to do battle. (And yes I know that it would literally be impossible for them to see the ships but don't ruin my dreams!)

Lol I just imagine everybody from my fleet, down on the planet, looking up at seeing these random warships about to do battle. (And yes I know that it would literally be impossible for them to see the ships but don't ruin my dreams!)

I sure hope none of the ships get caught by the gravitational pull and crash~

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving guys! (And if you don't celebrate thanks giving, happy random day guys!) 

@Panzer Oh my. I'm actually kind of speechless at what my saying no has done to your nation. That really surprised me lol.

yup...

increased mobilization.

I was gong for the 'Use-to-be innocent- but-now-is-causing-genocide'

route. It basically made them villains.

Alright,  I replied to the desert planet and I am still waiting in the space one

Just thought I'd give a head's up...

Also ,When will your faction start the revolution soulstealer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright,  I replied to the desert planet and I am still waiting in the space one

I'll get a reply up soon. BUT! I'm adding the fact that the Kaisic forces are facing harsh resistance by both the Atlus army and the Colonial militia. 

Also for the space battle, prepare for vengeance.

I don't know. :v Soon?

For one, I don't have my CS finished...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back