OOC

Hey! How's it going? So I was wondering if there would be any space battles?

EDIT: Sorry, stupid question. Missed the thread literally names "Space". My new question is would space ships go under Navy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Panzer, could you give me a sense of scale? Like for example, I think my megalodon class ship is overpowered, but I can't tell because I have nothing to scale it against. I tried to balance it by making there just be 3, but without a scale I can't tell if that's a lot or not.

well, I would say that the ship would need a weakness, because the average ship would have two of the three things.

Amor

Weaponry

Speed

so, I would say that your ship would be a juggernaut...so weaponry and armor are the two things I would think your ship would have, making your ship extremely slow, but a great warship.

In conclusion, I don't think your ship is op, it's a battle ship. :)  

But if ya want to add on more weaknesses or decrease it's weaponry that's up to you.

well, I would say that the ship would need a weakness, because the average ship would have two of the three things.

Amor

Weaponry

Speed

so, I would say that your ship would be a juggernaut...so weaponry and armor are the two things I would think your ship would have, making your ship extremely slow, but a great warship.

In conclusion, I don't think your ship is op, it's a battle ship. :)  

But if ya want to add on more weaknesses or decrease it's weaponry that's up to you.

Ok, thank you. That gives me a good idea. 

Btw are either of you guys going to deal with me further or can I continue down to the planet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back