OOC

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses
Feel free to talk about anything here or on the discor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Isune, what is the limit of what modifications we can have? (I can already guess that it shouldn't be OP....I was just curious of where the line is drawn)

It can't be a perfect experiment. There has to be some kind of drawback to it. Maybe you become a big hulking berserker, but you lose a lot of intelligence as a result, making you easy to outsmart. 

Yes, I will in just a moment. I wanted everyone else to get going first before I made mine.

Is anyone else absolutely loving the energy here, I feel so energetic with this Rp and it's awesome...so active.

Speak for yourself xD  I have to bounce between discord, mah xbox, and the RP all at once

*whispers in a demonic voice*Xboooxxx. Anyway, I guess I'll use discord, don't wanna miss anything important. xD  Also theirs a possibility Nintendo, Xbox and PlayStation(well, Sony) will all mix due to Xbox's increasing amount of money and the other two's decline, that would be a truly horrifying sight to see.

ok so there are like 6 people who haven't made their character sheets yet. Are we starting the RP soon or are we waiting for more characters to be done? @Isune

Sorry to double tag you but, @Isune any chance my character can Mind-Rape NPC's once we get far enough, it'll be really fun. (for me) Also yaaaaaay, Rp's ready!!!

One of you guys go ahead and post, I'm tired after working on this thing for so long.

@Isune So the Rp starts us in a van. Do we have our Mods done yet? I mean we are not there yet so I would think that we are all "normal" right now right?

I think you can use first person for thoughts and stuff, but maybe stick to third when it comes to everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back