OOC

Yeah just don't write something like "God damn mother fucking shit bitch whore."

I'm happy I can actually fill the "1 paragraph minimum" post without a bunch of padding now that were in the lab, I might go off to sleep or just drowse endlessly until I hear another post (That sounds so much worse than it is, I'm UTC-4/eastern pacific time so basically 12:00 for me.)

Okay... so I'm not really sure how to join? @Isune Should I be in like... a second van or something? Its a bit late for me to be a part of the first one? I was at work and I couldn't really post...

Last edited by a moderator:
You could wake up in a cell. Maybe you were one of the passed out ones in the van and didn't wake up. your just need a roommate then. @Lava 

@SecretRockSup buddy, been a while...your writing style (or at least CS's style) changed a lot, although I've only been in 2 Rp's with you so it may just be me.

@SecretRockSup buddy, been a while...your writing style (or at least CS's style) changed a lot, although I've only been in 2 Rp's with you so it may just be me.

Sorry, I don't remember you! It might just be the way the form was laid out. I usually write it a different way. Can you remind me what RP we were in together?

Sorry, I don't remember you! It might just be the way the form was laid out. I usually write it a different way. Can you remind me what RP we were in together?

*single teardrop runs down my face* The one with the artifacts which were scattered around the islands, y'know and they had divine stuff connected to them (Mollisol made it). Along with that there was another small Rp, it might've just been like an academy or prison.

*single teardrop runs down my face* The one with the artifacts which were scattered around the islands, y'know and they had divine stuff connected to them (Mollisol made it). Along with that there was another small Rp, it might've just been like an academy or prison.

I remember that one now! That was fun, shame it died. I'm not sure what the second one you're talking about is, though. Still, sorry I don't remember you, you seem like a good player!

If anyone new without a roommate wants to be in the cell with my character go ahead :)

Eventually, he'll learn how to change back. But it'll be extremely painful. For right now, he's kinda stuck like that. 

@Isune would accidentally freezing one of the guards to death/sucking  the water out of one's body be out of the question? 

If she did try to freeze one, he or she would most likely jab her with the spear. I'd assume they'd also have some kind of immunity against the elements and what not. Those suits aren't just for show. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back