OOC

Show it pls. 

Not saying it's the worst thing ever, but I definitely think it's worse then toilet spider. xD  

man_file_1059620_24.gif

Oh thats IT?! Toilet spiders scare me more. If you have ever heard of what /r/popping is, I have seen much, much, much worse things come out of ears. 

I mean, those you have already caught, and can kill/flush out with a simple bottle of water. Toilet spiders can bite you in the ass. And, if you are a dude, which if I was this would totally scare me even more, bite you in the junk. 

I made a change to Quinn, he's gonna be a perma-beast. He can't switch forms anymore, I thought that was stupid. Just a heads up. 

Its so yummy but painfully time consuming.  I like to bake and cook and such- but I barely have time except for weekends. 

I know! I had to make a cake for my mum's friend and it took like three days to bake and decorate. This was with time set aside for school, revision, and writing. Then I didn't even get to eat any!

I know! I had to make a cake for my mum's friend and it took like three days to bake and decorate. This was with time set aside for school, revision, and writing. Then I didn't even get to eat any!

I would have cried. I made rice krispie cheesecake- not really baking, but its soooo good for a work carry-in. it has rice krispies for a crust, and peanut butter "cheesecake" mix on the inside. It disappeared. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back