OOC

But the real question is who would be the Nagito.LOL

Anyway, that really makes a lot of sense when you think about it. That would mean that Tsukimo and Keiji are kinda like rivals. Let's hope that means plot armour.

@NANANANANANANANANANA

It's interesting to note their difference in ideology and research. Tsukimo and Keiji, I mean. 

Tsukimo, as a scientist, gathers data and extrapolates trends between them. He believes all evidence he sees, and researches those thoroughly, to extrapolate a pattern or bigger picture. His focus is inductive reasoning. He definitely considers independent variables, but with no means of identifying them or charting them, he accepts the evidence he has in front of him until he can delve further.

Keiji, as a mathematician, focuses on the smaller details. He takes the big picture and works down from there. His focus is deductive reasoning. When he sees a variable in the equation, he doesn't accept that as an unknown. He looks from the bigger picture and tries to solve it from any angle. His focus is entirely on outside variables and coefficients. Everything centers around one variable.

Both are useful in their own ways, but they contradict each other. Tsukimo specializes at gathering the evidence, asking the questions and identifying the unknowns, and solving the mystery based on the evidence given. Keiji specializes in understanding biases, solving unknowns, and gathering specifics based on discoveries made.

It's interesting, I think.

So practically, Tsukimo believes that there are patterns in the world that can be studied by looking at all information while Keiji believes that nothing should be assumed as the truth and he builds up from information that he knows is 100% true. I think you have written it a bit wrongly when you said that Keiji looks at the big picture. Doesn't it make more sense that he solves the little details first to verify if they are true.

Last edited by a moderator:
16 minutes ago, NANANANANANANANANANA said:

So practically, Tsukimo believes that there are patterns in the world that can be studied by looking at all information while Keiji believes that nothing should be assumed as the truth and he builds up from information that he knows is 100% true. I think you have written it a bit wrongly when you said that Keiji looks at the big picture. Doesn't it make more sense that he solves the little details first to verify if they are true.

He solves the little details in the grand scheme of things, I mean. Like, looking at how everything else fits together, he clarifies a small detail. He works at the small stuff looking at the big stuff. Tsukimo is the inverse of that.

Okay... there is barely any people in this RP so,

I GUNDAM TANAKA SHALL SUMMON YOU DEMONS!!!!!??!!@/$*!#@*!$♧■¿

@IkutoForever2222

@Spanner

@Assailant

@Blu3

@J e s t e r

@CreativelyPerfect

@TheForgottenDoll

@Lucremoirre

@rusticyawn

@Fazy

@Grizzlot

@Ryukaa Miura

Please reply soon. Also, how would you like to establish a Danganronpa RP Superthread? Make all the Danganronpa RPs under one single thread.

You guys still haven't answered whether you wanted a DR Superthread or not.

Would you eventually want me to collab with the other Dangan RPs with the master post and maybe one day mash our RPs together with out survivors? Make a giant RP with an original story connecting them all?

@NANANANANANANANANANA

12 minutes ago, LunarShines said:

Would you eventually want me to collab with the other Dangan RPs with the master post and maybe one day mash our RPs together with out survivors? Make a giant RP with an original story connecting them all?

@NANANANANANANANANANA

I have no clue what you're talking about.

sorry, i just want to clarify that i'm really eating this stuff up! it's just sachi who would honestly act like she's done with the whole thing.

(*and also, i'm heading off to bed for the night! goodnight guys!)

A little heads up. Ill be travelling, driving, so my response will be a bit slow for today.

Oh umm, the new commer be feeling amnesiac?

Oh whao I don't think i got the cap of the whole place properly. I would be able to find them somewhere in the rp right? or some tab around here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back