OOC

I've started the 7th episode of Despair and it seems like Ryouta made the Danganronpa series as a shameless self-insert.

The guy in the start who wanted to kill Mukuro and Junko from the start got it right. Seriously, it barely took them 5 minutes to kill each other. I mean seriously. Why couldn't they just kill Junko and Mukuro.

The guy in the start who wanted to kill Mukuro and Junko from the start got it right. Seriously, it barely took them 5 minutes to kill each other. I mean seriously. Why couldn't they just kill Junko and Mukuro.

Izuru, probs.

Plus, Mukuro is the Ultimate Soldier.

Hey guys, I think ima make a new OOC Thread for Spoiler heavy stuff because I am still playing Dangan 2 rn so I havent played the Despair Girls, or seen any of the Future or Despair ark so lets keep spoiler stuff there ok? 

Hey guys, I think ima make a new OOC Thread for Spoiler heavy stuff because I am still playing Dangan 2 rn so I havent played the Despair Girls, or seen any of the Future or Despair ark so lets keep spoiler stuff there ok? 

Oh, sorry!

Izuru, probs.

Plus, Mukuro is the Ultimate Soldier.

But they never even tried. I think if the motive were popsicles they would probably kill each other as well instead of doing the obvious thing like destroying the motives, take away the weapons.....actually.there are freaking guns in that package. Couldn't they just shoot their way out. There is literally nothing Dis Pair could do if they just escape. I know what Kodaka is doing to show that Makoto was lucky not getting a  group that was so trigger-happy (Pun intended) but that was ridiculous. And all those character designs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
i'm good for it - i'm just waiting for blu3 to answer and for our three to get on their way, since i don't have anything to add atm. :^)

I'm just waiting for @LunarShines's evidence analysis.

Here's something I want to share with y'all.

13381329_836472586485380_1607556270_n.jpg

okay! my post should be fixed, now. i usually like to check these sorts of things, but i'm really tired right now and about to head to bed, haha.

New NDRV3 Trailer: Remember the times you argued who was the best Waifu and subsequently the entire fandom exploded. Don't worry because YOU are the Waifu now.

@NANANANANANANANANANA

It's interesting to note their difference in ideology and research. Tsukimo and Keiji, I mean. 

Tsukimo, as a scientist, gathers data and extrapolates trends between them. He believes all evidence he sees, and researches those thoroughly, to extrapolate a pattern or bigger picture. His focus is inductive reasoning. He definitely considers independent variables, but with no means of identifying them or charting them, he accepts the evidence he has in front of him until he can delve further.

Keiji, as a mathematician, focuses on the smaller details. He takes the big picture and works down from there. His focus is deductive reasoning. When he sees a variable in the equation, he doesn't accept that as an unknown. He looks from the bigger picture and tries to solve it from any angle. His focus is entirely on outside variables and coefficients. Everything centers around one variable.

Both are useful in their own ways, but they contradict each other. Tsukimo specializes at gathering the evidence, asking the questions and identifying the unknowns, and solving the mystery based on the evidence given. Keiji specializes in understanding biases, solving unknowns, and gathering specifics based on discoveries made.

It's interesting, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back