OOC

hii!! am i not to late to join?

hello, @Kimona! i'm the mod who accepted you in.

If anything, we need newcomers! 

'Cause if no one new joins, we literally won't last after another chapter. (2-3 students left after that)

i went ahead and did so under the same impression as @Captain Gensokyo; that there will be another trial after this and that we'll be needing a few more students for that. however, since i'm not entirely sure there is another trial planned, @LunarShines will have to tell you definitively.

I already had a queue of 1 other person so they might be joining. 

And yes, if a few of the dead people wanna make a new character they can. @rusticyawn

harem-ending-meme.jpg

For the waifus right?

Also I'm sorry for taking so long with the vote. It was a very hard choice and just know I struggled....very hard. @Assailant @Captain Gensokyo

So, what now? The killler (one of them) was found, and yet wasn't found, too. What would Monokuma do about a tie? It's not really been covered before.

Oohh man , we just need a tie breakerrrrr. uwu either way i cant wait for the end since avyn doesn't know the end result of the voting kekeke

Oohh man , we just need a tie breakerrrrr. uwu either way i cant wait for the end since avyn doesn't know the end result of the voting kekeke

How would that even work, though?

I might be of the view that since the blackened wasn't found, they get away. However, since they were also found, the accused isn't convicted. 

This really should've been covered in the games...but that's the most likely solution to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

(also, i'm calling it now - gabriel's idea of participation will just be blaring swing music until someone changes their vote)

giphy.gif

(also, i'm calling it now - gabriel's idea of participation will just be blaring swing music until someone changes their vote)

"So I know who the kil-

*SWING MUSIC BLARES*

"-because I fo-

*SWING MUSIC BUT LOUDER WITH GABRIEL IN THE CORNER NODDING APPROVINGLY*

"-And that's why she's guilty"

Too bad Tsukimo likes the music...

then again, he wouldn't change his vote anyway...

since...

you know...

Too bad Tsukimo likes the music...

then again, he wouldn't change his vote anyway...

since...

you know...

*Cough*CauseHe'sTotallyNotTheKillerAtAll*Cough* 

really wish there were witness accounts here. I've looked from the end of the trial the day before to the end of the investigation period here at least twice, and I still haven't found that probably one blatant contradiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back