OOC

(SwingSwingSwing)

YOU'VE DONE IT NOW, @Captain Gensokyo

im sorry.png

Miki probably stereotypically enjoys classical and some jazz. She probably secretly likes hard rock, too, because it always seems like maids are associated with rock for some reason, as ZUN once put it.

weirdly enough, i have seen maids associated with rock.

i think jazz is an interesting choice, too. now i'm just going to imagine miki playing seven minutes of saxophone for her defense.

Hmmmm. Well, for Keiji,he's more of a classical kind of chap. Helps him calm down

yeah, that's what i thought it'd be! 

WHOOOPS! WRONG CHARACTER IN THE WRONG RP HAHAH

AVYYYNNN GIRL I'M SORRY

She'll either like songs like The Lion Sleeps Tonight lol. 

i was thinking something soft and mellow for avyn, but in particular, this, haha:

Well, first off: that artwork is definitely a thing. XD

@rusticyawn

now i'm just going to imagine miki playing seven minutes of saxophone for her defense.

Aand now you made me think of this.

BBCD09A2-0E3B-440C-A123-D8961FFE532D-1984-000001AD86A5BE0D_tmp.gif

> And now Miki's playing the sax

> Monobear, why

> DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsukimo probably doesn't listen to music: it's too distracting.

This is getting too long. @Captain Gensokyo what's up? Or do we need to rent the guillotine?

Wait, the stalling didn't work?

Sorry! I've just been enjoying Christmas season relaxation, is all. I know I need to start up with another post soon...

Basically, I'm not dead and not abandoning ship, at least.

Can we make a deadline? At some point, we just need to move on, and I've been waiting for awhile.

@Assailant amd @Captain Gensokyo can you please organise a time when both of you are online? It seems to be quite slow if it's one sentence for 12 hours. Please state your time zones.

That doesn't really have much to do with the state of things right now, I believe. Right now, we're expecting a response from Danibot.

Sorry, but I won't state my time zone.

48 minutes ago, Captain Gensokyo said:

That doesn't really have much to do with the state of things right now, I believe. Right now, we're expecting a response from Danibot.

Sorry, but I won't state my time zone.

Hiding info? That's something a MURDERER WOULD DO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread