MOTHER FUCKER

SHIT

BITCH

SON OF A BITCH

Asshole

ass

Last edited by a moderator:
@AnimeGenork jeezus, remind me to never piss you off 0-0

@Ethan Hart I really hope that harem didn't include me. -.-" and you're into some weird shit if you're harem has the girls wanting to kill you, but hey, I'm not kink shaming.

AnimeGenork said:
On it. *runs off to find wayward shovel and potato peelers*
Oh, no, you don't understand. The shovel is to knock you out, and the potato peelers are to peel your skin off and poison you at the same time. :)

Ah, remember when we came up with that kill my ex, Kat? @KitKatz
You're damn right I do

Cherrywitch said:
@AnimeGenork jeezus, remind me to never piss you off 0-0
@Ethan Hart I really hope that harem didn't include me. -.-" and you're into some weird shit if you're harem has the girls wanting to kill you, but hey, I'm not kink shaming.
No, I'm not into that. I just know I'm safe because I live in a completely different country to you :P But you were the main girl in the harem :|

AnimeGenork said:
Very well, thank you. A lot of anime boys with sexy eyebrows out there.
My avatar has decent eye brows, he's more on the side burn game though

AND ONCE AGAIN I SAY SOME RANDOM SHIT ON THE OOC BECAUSE I CANT THINK OF WHAT TO SAY ON THE RP.

tumblr_nmhuj6MW2o1us7jl3o1_400.gif

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]But you were the main girl in the harem :|

[/QUOTE]
I am a witch. I will curse you.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]My avatar has decent eye brows, he's more on the side burn game though

[/QUOTE]
Meh, his eyebrows are so-so...

Taichi Kamiya's eyebrows though...heh heh... (<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)(<3.<3)

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]You've already cursed me...you've cursed me with undying love for you <3

[/QUOTE]
*hexes you and your children, and your children's children* Everything you eat will taste like sour cherries.

... Dammit, I wish my powers didn't all have to be cherry related. ;-;

Ethan Hart]You've already cursed me...you've cursed me with undying love for you <3 [/QUOTE] Wait a minute. I thought you only loved me... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37525-kidroleplayer/ said:
@Kidroleplayer[/URL] : Stop it right now or you're out of the RP

AnimeGenork said:
Wait a minute. I thought you only loved me...
@Kidroleplayer : Stop it right now or you're out of the RP
I never said that...

Cherrywitch said:
*hexes you and your children, and your children's children* Everything you eat will taste like sour cherries.
... Dammit, I wish my powers didn't all have to be cherry related. ;-;
Don't you mean you cursed our children, and our children's children?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back