OOC

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Truuu
I don't want a kiss...I want you to say you're cute...and you like my new avatar

[/QUOTE]
Is that all? Okay

I do like your new avatar, it's pretty badass

.... But I'm not cute

Dante Verren]Wasn't it two people who kissed you? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39718-animegenork/ said:
@AnimeGenork[/URL]
THAT WAS JUST ON THE CHEEK AND ANYWAY IT STILL WASN'T ME IT WAS AKARI

ARCUS LEGIT KISSED HER

(SHIBA ONLY KISSED HER CHEEK)

(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)

Kissing the cheek still counts and didn't you say that Akari was basically you? Or did I just make that up?I'm to lazy to go back through all the OOC chat to find out.

@AnimeGenork

Dante Verren]Kissing the cheek still counts and didn't you say that Akari was basically you? Or did I just make that up?I'm to lazy to go back through all the OOC chat to find out. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39718-animegenork/ said:
@AnimeGenork[/URL]
T_T

I....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dammit you're right.

But really, when I say she's me, I meant that she is based off of me, and thus acts like me and has parts of my personality. I'm not nearly as cheerful as her all the time. xD

Cherrywitch said:
@AnimeGenork I totally relate to you right now, I freaking hate being called cute. (In my case my friends call me cute because I'm very 'smol')
It's not that I hate being called cute. It's that really, I'm not. xD

Oh, wait, I'm sorry, Ethan. I am cute. *rolls eyes*

Cherrywitch said:
@AnimeGenork I totally relate to you right now, I freaking hate being called cute. (In my case my friends call me cute because I'm very 'smol')
AnimeGenork said:
It's not that I hate being called cute. It's that really, I'm not. xD
Oh, wait, I'm sorry, Ethan. I am cute. *rolls eyes*
You're both cute enough for me...but that means nothing for you xD

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]You're both cute enough for me...but that means nothing for you xD

[/QUOTE]
*pulls out of hug and pinches cheeks again* What's that supposed to mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back