OOC

haha.  okay ^^ no worries.

For those of you who are wondering:  I'm using Pathfinder rules for Why'nn's attacks and abilities.  Tommy's been giving me the damage to roll and Why'nn dropped to 0 HP.  Those of you who know anything about tabletops will know that usually 0 HP is unconscious, -10 is dead.  Because Visages are not hurt by cure spells, it allows the cure to go through to her.  The first potion cured her up to 10 HP and the second got her up to 24.

That's most excellent then.

Also , I just recently returned from doing my first round of DDP yoga. I feel both awesome and tired as fuck. 

Thanks.  They're kind of just insane so... it can be a little difficult to get into character. hopefully we'll see more of it in the future.

Okay. Can we do something? Can we just talk shippings? Please? Let me release my inner fangirl! I think you all already know how much I ship Nishrick...

Nishrick 2.jpg

Hehehe. I made another one. Because I'm off and don't know what to do with my freetime anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
YEEEESSSS NEW SHIP IF I CAN SHIP THE DOCTOR WITH THE FREAKING TARDIS THEN THAT IS OKAY

Sorry I can't help it. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Gareth x Scy-fle is definitely OTP haha

While I don't know that Nishrick will ever be canon (spoiler: it probably won't) theoretically they work together. But it would likely end up as a loveless relationship. And I doubt Delrick wants lichloved.

No, Delrick really doesn't. But he doesn't need it, he can create his own undead. :P and Nishrick would be a loveless ship. So I'm gonna say, it won't be a thing. 

I tried Doctor Who and didn't like it *shrugs*

haha.  Oh, the doomed ship Nishrick... What about Delara? *eyebrow wiggle* hahaha

I like Doctor who. The David Tenet is my doctor. But I like British humor. :)

Yes. The doomed ship. Doomed before ever setting sail. 

.... *ignores the eyebrow wiggles* ....

*shrugs* Well, some people who are insane work better in relationships.  Some people go insane without love and relationships.  Some just turn into Snidely Whiplash *glares at Cyric*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back